WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks everyone for good wishes !!! :)   Thanks too to everyone who has put in reviews and pictures from their shows for have finally got round to reading them  all ...I believe !!! lol    Especially thanks to Katrin and Carol for reviews from RAH and so glad you had wonderful time.   It was reported that Sam Bailey was going to take to the stage with Michael last night but Carol-London posted on FB page that she wasn't there as she took ill and couldn't make.

Looking forward to BIC tomorrow and will definitely look out for you Samantha and do so hope to meet up with you Margaret....I'll be easily spotted just look for the wee, white haired OAP going OTT !!! lol   I am in row J 35.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

I'm glad everyone has enjoyed their shows thus far&as I may have said, those going to the next 3 shows, enjoy, bring back reviews, & if traveling be safe--be safe anyway not matter what. I'm sorry Sam Bailey was ailing.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/lothario/14061230717/in/photostream/

A nice Fotostream of the concert yesterday, Royal Albert Hall. Please, enjoy! Michael winks!!!

Petra (Germany)

Thanks for the link Petra, great pics and a short video too.  

Robin in MD :)

Hi Robin, thanks for letting us know there was a video too, I appreciate it. :D For those interested, it's HAISTLWY with Kelly. Take care Robin and thanks again. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

P.S.: Thanks to Petra for sharing the link also!

Great photos.....thanks for posting Petra :). Hugs,

Kathy T. :)
greeeat thank you

Hello Petra, many, many thanks for your finds. The pictures very nice.

Greetings from London yet.

Katrin

http://www.theupcoming.co.uk/2014/05/23/michael-bolton-at-the-royal...

here we are, remember yesterday ;)
. the last pic is really goood! Christine
Thank you for posting Christine and articles like these are what I love to read because MB is all of this and more :). Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Thanks Petra and Christine for both those links for beautiful photos in both and lovely article about show.....thanks !!!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service