WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Sylvie....your countdown is on now....less than 48 hours :)). You and your daughter are going to have a most wonderful evening and I am going to be there with you in spirit ;)). Big Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

PTL Sylvie, whew. There won't be snow. cold & beautiful. alrighty then. :)

Hi ladies, thanks to each and everyone of you for your good wishes, but I have to say that I'm on pins and needles right now and that's putting it mildly. Yesterday's concert in Quebec City was postponed. I didn't read anything on the PDA site and I'm waiting for word from Gail. I'm prepared for tomorrow, but I'm chomping at the bit right now. Hope to hear news soon. Take care and big hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada

P.S.: Is there an emoticon for everything crossed? XD

Hi Sylvie,

I was up and down thinking about your concert all night and certainly hoping MB and band are all okay. I do not about an emoticon for everything crossed but a prayer was said from my end. How about this emoticon...a heart hoping for you, sweetie....♥....and a Big Hug,

Kathy T.

Hey Kathy, the heart works for me, thanks a million my friend. I'll finish checking messages and will check the PDA site again. Thanks for your support girl, take care and God bless. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada <3

Whaaaaaaat? :( XD for you! it will it will...all the best dear Sylvie! Grosses bises

Merci beaucoup Christine, I'll let you all know, take care sweetie. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada <3

Oh Sylvie! I have discovered just an article! Now I know why the concert is shifted. Michael has fallen ill with influenza!

Report du spectacle de Michael Bolton prévu ce soir à Québec.

Report du spectacle de Michael Bolton

Prévu pour ce soir le 10 février à 20 h au Théâtre Capitole

SPECTACLE DE CE SOIR REPORTÉ

evenko a le regret d’annoncer que le spectacle de Michael Bolton prévu ce soir au Théâtre Capitole sera reporté à une date ultérieure.

En raison d’une forte grippe, Michael Bolton n’est pas en mesure de présenter son concert ce soir et nous sommes vraiment désolés des inconvénients que cette situation peut occasionner.

Les détenteurs de billets sont priés de les conserver car les billets seront acceptés pour la nouvelle date.

Adjournment of the show of Michael Bolton envisaged this evening in Quebec.

Adjournment of the show of Michael Bolton

Envisaged for this evening on February 10th at 20 h to the Theatre Capitoline

SHOW OF THIS EVENING PUT BACK

evenko feels regret to announce that the show of Michael Bolton envisaged this evening to the Theatre Capitoline will be put back at some future date.

Because of a strong influenza, Michael Bolton is not capable of introducing its concert this evening and we are really sorry of disadvantages which this situation can cause.

The possessors of tickets are asked to keep them because tickets will be accepted for new date.

A strong influenza??? We all hope that Michael is soon again healthy!

Petra Christine (Germany)

Hi Petra but that article does say concert on 10th was cancelled so here is hoping tomorrow's for Sylvie will take place but of course if he has taken anything like he did in 2010 could be a few cancelled.....wishing him all the best !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

OMG ...horror for the fans, horror for him....I have just got one strong too...not so funny...We now just have to pray for Michael getting healthy very very soon and wish him all the best! Danke Petra fuer die Info...
Hugs from Germany
Oh no.. Michael get well soon and I hope the show can be rescheduled soon. Poor MB.

Robin in MD :)

Sure would!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service