WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you Robin. I wish you lots of fun on Friday and I'm looking forward to your report.

Best regards from Berlin

Katrin

Dear Pauline, I was also very pleased to have met you. Even if we could not talk much to us, because my english is so bad. But I am busy learning. :)
I sent you a "friend request". Unfortunately, I have you still no answer. Is it perhaps not arrived? With my tablet I can not do as much of the road.

With like it here in the forum also getting better. Finally I've found like-minded people.

Best regards from Berlin

Katrin

Next concert that is announced in the RAH will we book the first three rows for us lot......party, party, party time !!!!!!!!! LOL.   It wouldn't just be look out Michael for a warning would have to be sent to the RAH as well telling them that they think they have heard a noise on the last night of the Proms, forget it, for we will beat "Jerusalem" when TLT starts.....no problem !!!!! lol

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Janet I have to say I feel the same as you not been to this venue before but I now live in bounemouth so will see what it is like with another concert. I have been wanting to see mb and at last I got to see him in concert but so disapointed by this concert why he kept going off stage and did not sing his own songs I,m wondering if michael was also trying to promote the singers by letting them sing his songs.I also had someone next to me drinking and smelling of alcoholol not nice. I did feel for mb with people calling out when he was trying to talk but he dealt with it well bless him. There was a large screen behind wish they has used it to be able to see more of michael singing up close.I bought dvd I had the cd's but would have liked to buy more but they had sold out of t-shirts :( and no programmes this time. I did enjoy michael singing and loved the duets with kel.loved to have met him but meet and greet were sold out :( I will get a meet and greet next time :) look forward to michael coming back to the uk soon.

A great photo of Michael singing WAMLAW in Dublin tonight courtesy of MCD Productions and for Sylvie and Robin R it is of Michael standing on his "box" but it is a super photo of all the audience standing round him and just about everyone has arm outstretched toward him and there is one guy actually holding MB's hand but funnily enough he is not looking at him so must be posing for someone else in audience to capture picture. .....it really is a good one and so darn clear.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

I like this too. Just saw it over on Twitter.  Cool photo!!!  Thanks for bringing it over.

Robin in MD :)

Very good photo, thanks for posting, Sylvia. Hugs

Kathy T. :)

Love this photo Sylvia, thanks for posting!

Joy ;)

NJ

Thanks for pic description Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

A beautiful picture! A idolizes man! Thank you Sylvia!

Petra (Germany)

Thanks Sylvia for all descriptions especially of the one with WAMLAW. To the 2 new girls Joanna & Janet, welcome to the forum & I do respect your views. I wish the shows were all Michael & only Michael but I have to respect his doing these duets but I agree with you girls completely. I miss & remember the days of Michael Bolton concerts & only he & his band were it. Nothing against the duets but I do agree.

Thanks for sharing this highlight Sylvia... Is there another man in the world, which is closer to his fans? I don't think so .... amazing photo, fantastic moment! xx

Christine 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service