WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Christine,

Thanks so much for that lovely post & photo of MB! Love it!

He's all ours now!

Joy ;)))

NJ

USA

Joy, as you're trying to catch up, you should definitely check out Christine's review blog on her profile page, I hear the pictures are spectacular! Take care girl, great to read you here and have a great time at your concert! Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Hi Robin,

I WISH YOU AND ALL OF YOU LADIES ATTENDING A MOST FANTASTIC CONCERT IN BETHLEHEM.....A GREAT WELCOME HOME TO MB TOO!!! ))) : I WILL BE WITH YOU IN SPIRIT........HAVE A BLAST !!! :)). HUGS,

Kathy T. :)
Thanks Kathy T. We will do our best. LOL

Robin in MD :)

Have a wonderful concert Robin!!!

hugs, Nicolette xx

Have a great time Robin and everyone else going.  So happy he is back in the states.

Diane  :)

Thanks everyone. Me too Diane.

Robin in MD :)

Robin, and all the girls going to Bethlehem friday, have a great time and I will be with you in spirit!!!  I know you will have a blast and a fantastic concert!!!  Have fun

Kerie

Hey there Kerie, Thanks so much girl. I was thinking the other day about our fun time in CT a few years ago at the MBC concert and golf event..:)

Robin in MD:)

Hi Kerie,

Thanks for thinking of us & like Robin I remember meeting you in NYC a few years back. Never thought I'd meet a fan from TN in NY!

That is one thing I love about this forum & site, meeting fans you can relate to and better meeting them in person at the shows. That is just so amazing to me!

Joy ;)

NJ

Kathy (Tulsa)

I will be thinking about you Friday night! I am sure it will be an amazing night, getting so excited! We will talk again soon.

Hugs,

Joy

To All of you going to see Michael on Friday.....I hope you have a BLAST, get a hand touch, guitar pic....and lots of good stuff, but mostly I hope you Enjoy the show....I know you will!!! As always we love to get All of the Juicy tidbits, & highlights....so Please come back and Share the experience:)! Be thinking of you all:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service