WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108080

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Robin,
thank you very much for your very detailed report. It was very interesting. I'm so happy for you that you have a nice evening.
And I envy you for the live version of "Jack Sparrow". In Germany he will never do this. I had so hoped that he would sing it in London.
A thousand thanks for the beautiful photos. I'm looking forward to your album.

Best regards from Berlin
Katrin

Thanks Pauline!!LOL  Glad you liked my review. It was all spinning in my head and I have to get it down in writing before I forget the details..LOL

Robin in MD :)

"Robin, I haven't read your review yet but as far as that security guard goes, he was just throwoing his weight around. Power play. If you were causing a ruccas, I can understand but you got him. You persevered from what I'm reading. You go girl. Girl after my heart. Love it & can't wait to read your review as I'm going newest to oldest. Seems as if Sally, you were just a rockin' as well&neat being surprised James was there. I'm glad for you.

Thanks for the awesome review Robin! Sounds like a great time! Love, love Rock Me and so hope he does it in Ga! Of course he will have to do Ga here lol, but just seriously hoping he keeps Rock Me too..anxiously awaiting some more concert announcements so I have something to look forward to after July! Gotta be ready to plan the next adventure as soon as one is over :) We are addicted, but it's such a NICE addiction lol.

Take care,

Lynn

Hey Lynn, I hope you get Rock Me also girl.  I am waiting now as well as I'm done for now.. We are always waiting for those next concerts to come up aren't we!!! :)

Glad you liked my review.

Hi Robin, thanks for the great review as usual.  I think with your concert experience, you’re able to pick out the right elements that make your descriptions interesting and different.  I really mean that! :D I’m sure at times you probably feel like the only one posting/reviewing, but you do a great job. :D Glad you finally did hear “Jack Sparrow” and yes, that was absolutely adorable about the little girl... :D Glad for you that you had your special stage moment and exchanges with band members too. All in all, sounds like it was a great homecoming for Michael!  Thanks again for sharing Robin, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Aww thanks Sylvie, I appreciate you saying that.  I tend to sometimes think I write way too much.  But once I start the memories come back!!!

Hi again Robin in MD, you see, that's exactly why people tell you that they feel like they're there wehn you write: the details. So seriously, don't change anything! XD Take care Robin and thanks again. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Thanks so much Robin for a wonderful review and I was certainly back at another concert and same format as ones done here and I could hear and see it all......it was great !!!!!! :)    Never did say that at all the concerts here Drew came down to edge of stage and gave someone his drumsticks every night  ..... a trade mark now !!! lol   So glad you finally got to meet Kelly for she is lovely and glad you saw other band members too.

Thanks a million Robin !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Sylvia.. I am glad you liked the review.. It was another great one full of fun memories.MB never disappoints. I keep saying that over and over!!LOL  

I am glad I finally met Kelly too.  I have been wanting to for some time and we just had good luck on Friday after the show running into her. We were headed to the car too and there they were leaving. 

Robiiiin, hello again and thank you VERY much to be back here with your big big review and emotions  and explosions :-) It was WILD and it keeps being wild right there with all these feedbacks. I just can join me to them and congratulate you  for your pictures which are pretty good...good job ;-) and that s true, we all can see the happiness on M's face! He absolutely didn't get no wrinkle  and you got him back just as you had left him before the beginning of his tour :-)  fantastic...same thing for the rest of the crew!

Well done Robin, stay on your cloud and come down from there when you mean it s time :-)... Are they enough clouds to support all of us girls? I hope so....This picture was taken from my garden this morning when the light was soft ( I was looking for new inspiration :-) ) and I dedicate it to you to thank you for your review and your kindness! Hugs

Christine

Thank you Christine. How lovely!!!

Robin in MD:)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service