WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Robin R, yes you did tell me about the Elmira show on tape actually. Oh I remember when Richard Marx (spelled with an X) was at the gala, you got him to record a message for me and that was awesome! I still have it too... :D Thanks for sharing girlfriend, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Well I got a nice shock today! I know it's not listed on here yet by Gail, but Michael will be 10 minutes from me in Red Bank, NJ in March!!! Woo woo!!

Doing the happy dance! Lee called me, not sure how she found out. We got tickets already, so it's true. March 8, 2015 at Count Basie Theatre. So Jersey Girls get a move on ;)

Gail-any word on this yet?

Joy

NJ

http://www.countbasietheatre.org/onsalethisweek.asp?f=p

MICHAEL BOLTON
March 8 • 7:30PM
Presented by: Count Basie Theatre

Tickets: $89, $75, $65, $49.50, $30

Michael Bolton is a multiple Grammy Award-winning Singer, Songwriter who has sold more than 53 million records around the world, where he continues to tour every year. To date, Michael has seen eight studio albums rank in the Top Ten, with nine #1 singles. Bolton has just released his autobiography, “The Soul of it All,” as well as a new studio album Ain’t No Mountain High Enough: A tribute to Hitsville USA, collaborating with Motown legends such as Smokey Robinson and Valerie Simpson, as well as contemporary artists such as Kelly Rowland and Leona Lewis.

Internationally renowned, Michael has recorded and performed with musical icons that have inspired and influenced his own career. He has sung with Luciano Pavarotti and played guitar with BB King. Bolton has worked with such great and diverse talent like Bob Dylan, Lady Gaga, David Foster, and Ne Yo. His songs have been recorded by over 100 artists, ranging from KISS, Barbra Streisand, and Cher to even Kanye West / Jay Z and John Legend. His songs and performances have been featured in numerous television and film soundtracks, including the Oscar-nominated theme song “Go the Distance” from Walt Disney’s blockbuster animated film Hercules

Thanks for sharing that information Joy, pretty terrific and absolutely thrilled for you and especially too that you have tickets.....super !!! :)  Something definitely to look forward to and looks as though Mr. Bolton is going to be doing some touring in March.    Thanks again Joy !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Oops Joy. It's count Bacey theater. Mybad.

Hey Joy, I'm really happy for you sweetie! As Sylvia said, it looks like Michael is starting to schedule tour dates on the East Coast for March. Maybe you could put this info in the "MB dates added part 2" thread? That's what I did for Montreal. :D  I'll tell ya, I'm so glad we have friends on this site to keep us updated... Well anyway, congrats on getting a concert date and tickets! Take care Joy and have a great weekend. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D 

Wow...didn't know anything about this one!  Thanks for finding.  Need to check before I can bring it to the main page.

That is great Joy. Hopefully the start of some shows popping.

Robin in MD :)
That is fantastic Joy....happy for you ladies !!! :)))). I like those 10 minute drives to the theater too ;)). Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

I wouldn't know how to act if MB was 10 minutes from me.  He's been a little over an hour or an hour when he was in Baltimore or in Annapolis.. Bethesda is about the same.. I wish I had a venue that close.. Happy for you guys.

Robin in MD:)

I know this is so great for me! He was here about 5 years ago same theatre. I went with a friend who was not a huge fan, we sat about 20 rows back. That show is what got me going again. I thought to myself "OMG I have to see him again close up!" So I found this site, contacted Eileen and started going to every show I could!

I am so happy for you all! Now a lot of patience is required! Still many calendar days to cancel! But the time will pass quickly. I'm sure!

Petra (Germany)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service