WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My friends went there a good while back to see MB.  Have a great time Joy!!

That first show is all it takes and the funny thing is seems like quite a few of us had seats further back etc..and we were hooked!!LOL

Robin in MD:)

Hi Robin,

I looked back as I started a list keeping track of my concert dates. It was Oct. 7, 2009 that I saw Michael there in Red Bank, NJ. 

So it was close to 5 years ago! That was not my first, but that started me on going at least 2 or 3 times a year like I am now.

My first was Sept. 6, 1985 at the Garden State Art Center (now PNC) in Holmdel, NJ. He was opening act for Heart. No one really knew who he was, but he was amazing! That's when I fell for him and went right out & found out who he was & bought a 45 of his at the record store. (Yes, remember them!??) But I never saw him at a concert until 2009 as I was busy working & being a wife & mom!

Joy ;)

NJ

The closes MB concert to me was @ Pear 6 September 28, 2002, I do believe. It was about 15 minutes from me where I was living with my mom @ that time. I did see Michael in Homedale NJ in September 2003.

Robin (Rehder) You saw MB in Holmdel, NJ back in 2003? That is also very close to me, about 45 minutes! Don't ask me why I didn't go, guess I didn't know about it. But the Count Basie Theatre in Red Bank is closer and a much better venue. Holmdel is outside, the sound isn't that great. 

Joy

NJ

Hey Joy, We still would love to have your review from Bethlehem!!! :)

Robin in MD:)

HI JOY!  I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU   THIS CONCERT IS TOO FAR FOR ME  IT IS TWO HOURS AWAY   WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GO  I STARTED SEARCHING HOPING TO FIND SOMETHING IN NYC  NO LUCK SO FAR  I DID FIND ANOTHER CONCERT IN MARCH 2015  IT IS MARCH 15, 2015 IN GREENSBURG, PA  AT THE PALACE THEATER  (SORRY IF THIS WAS POSTED)

HERE IS A LINK

http://www.songkick.com/concerts/21163923-michael-bolton-at-palace-...

HOPE GAIL CAN CONFIRM THIS

GLORIA

Hasn't been posted Gloria so thanks for information and looks as though they are going to start coming out now....thanks again !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Don't have this one either.  The PA one is not on the venue website so someone may have jumped the gun...but will check on this one as well. Thanks for finding them!!

Thanks Gloria, to bad you couldn't meet up with us. Let's hope you get one in NY close to you. 

Joy ;)

NJ

I know, I know.........................

I really am going to get to it eventually! And I have some photos!

(My review)

Great Joy!!

Robin in MD :)

Now.Joy! How cool is that? Michael's gonna be in Red Bank NJ--10 minutes from you. Where's count Bacey?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service