WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh! ok! I'll check the tour list. I wish they could be put out here. I don't mean to be difficult. I'll see what I can do. It's all good. Thanks.

The dates added thread may be easier Robin but they are all there as always.

Robin  in MD

Hi Robin R, I've just put the link to the "MB dates added part 2" thread on your profile page, so it's there if you need it. Take care girl. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada xxx

Just for information Michael has been tweeting rather extensively this morning from Venice and how wonderful it all is on Twitter BUT he has been answering a lot of tweets concerning concert tours and he has said he will be touring........Australia : UK : France in 2015.....yipeeeee !!! :)    Looks as though 2015's thread Robin could be as busy as this year has been !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Sylvia, Thanks for bringing that over. Sounds great to me!!  I just saw all that as I was asleep when he was so busy tweeting!!LOL I tweeted him it looked like it was going to be another busy tour year next year!! Woo Hooo!!

Works for me!

Robin in MD :)

Wow! Looks like 2015;s gonna be another busy year for Michael. Wow! Though he's not touring right now, he's still keeping busy. Thanks.

I must apologise for something has been pointed out to me and it is that Michael in fact did not say he was touring in France next year but only mentioned Australia and the UK.....apologies !!! :(

Yes I was wondering :( ......

Just to clarify there are no confirmed dates for the UK or Australia at this time. That's not to say they aren't working on them but as of right now none confirmed.  If there are they will be posted to the main Tour section on this site and on Michael's facebook.  I have to alert you to the fact that Michael tends to get excited as well and mentions touring locations that he knows may come to be but sometimes something happens before they are.  He is as bad at the excitement factor as we are but we all need patience until they are officially announced.  I think we have all seen dates posted that didn't come to be so they try to be sure of the dates and location before making them official (that goes for ones who have tickets on sale but not announced by Michael's people yet..seen those disappear as well). The key here is patience!! 

Thanks a million Gail for coming in here and on FB......thanks !!! :)   I have to say love your little sunshine face and I'm going to pinch him !!! lol

Thanks a lot Gail. I know MB gets as excited as we do!!! Which is so cool!!LOL

Love the sunshine face!!

Robin in MD:)

Thanks Gail.....how fun that Michael gets as excited as we do about his concert schedule!!! I sure am HAPPY that he kept Scotland on his radar for I asked him each time I saw him and as we all know....he did appear in Scotland...woohoo!!!! THANK YOU Michael :))) You made a lifetime memory for me......and.....someone else!!! ;)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service