WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It is back on again at 3.00 a.m. - 5 a.m. tomorrow morning Julie, have reported about it in New Programmes on TV thread.  Unfortunately I don't have Sky and couldn't watch but glad you enjoyed and by looks of things on Twitter quite a few people were watching and all enjoyed it too.   Was it a compilation of different performances or was it the DVD The Best of Michael Bolton because pictures I saw from were ones from the DVD....just wondering ????

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

I'm behind but is Sky in the UK? Is it a particular TV network or something? I've heard of it.

Yes Robin it is a network that a lot of people have, unfortunately, I don't ...boohoo !!! :(   Too expensive for all the TV I watch for I am with one that is called, appropriately, "Freeview" because it is FREE....LOL

it's such an honor to be a part of this forum thanks for starting this thread i am attending the January concert in Sunrise Florida (Fort Lauderdale Florida hardrock YAY!!! 

-Lj 

Welcome to the forum Lj. It is a wonderful forum to be part off. Enjoy, and welcome again. Much love.

Patience

Welcome to the Forum Lj and have fun! We are a crazy bunch!

Petra (Germany)

Welcome Lj and do be sure to come back and share your Bolton concert experience with us...and Petra who are you referring to??? LOL We are a FUN bunch and that is for sure!! All things positive :)) Hoping Michael's Korean appearance has been a great one for him!! I am sure his Korean audience gave him lots of love!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Welcome to forum Lj and nice to see you here and hope you enjoy !! :)   Hope too you have wonderful concert in January and that you will come back into the 2015 Tour thread when Robin MD gets that up and running and tell us all about it.....please !!!! lol

Hi Lj and welcome to the forum. Glad you found this thread and we'll look forward to reading you here. If you have time to spend on the forum and need help navigating, feel free to ask: we're a friendly bunch here. :D May I ask if your January concert will be your first Michael concert? You'd be surprised at the number of long-time fans who  started late going to concerts but now can't stop going! :D Anyway, take care Lj, have a fabulous time in January  and thanks for sharing. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Welcome LJ to the forum. Enjoy the concert in Sunrise. I've been to fort Lauterdale. I've been to Miami, Hollywood & so forth. Wow! Have an awesome time. What a way to start the year off.

Welcome Lj..  Have a great time at the show!!! Welcome to the forum.

Robin in MD :)

http://charlestonmagazineclub.com/music-friends-michael-bolton

Michael on 4th November 2014 in Charlotte and on 5th  November 2014 in Charleston.

I sent Gail the article.

Petra (Germany)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service