WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hallo Petra, wow, that's pretty short notice! Thanks a lot for sharing sweetie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

These are on the list I was sent but are marked member's only.  I'm checking to be sure but I'm pretty sure these are private events for the members only.

Thanks for finding Petra and thanks for info Gail and not surprised with what you have said for can't find anything to do with sale of tickets and on reading it does look as though for Magazine Club Members only.

Thanks again though Petra, for the poster is lovely .... danke !!! :)

Sylvia. Your wee Scottish friend.

Thank you Petra for posting this amazing event. Yes Sylvia, it is for magazine club members only like Gail said. Is it too late to be a member? Lol

Patience

Patience...not sure if it is too late or not.  Here is the info for someone who can probably answer that question for you:

Angharad Chester-Jones
(843) 971-9811 x.317
angharad@charlestonmag.com

Hi Patience and "Hope It's (NOT) Too Late" for you and you can get membership......that clock is ticking so get working on it if you want to go !!! lol

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks for the info Gail, I'll pass it on to my NC friends, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

P.S.: You might want to hop on over to the birthday calendar thread when you have a minute... :D

Thank you Gail for the contact info, and thank you Sylvia, I will inquire as soon as possible. That will be another great experience if I can make it. Hugs. Much love.

Patience

Hope it all works out Patience and I know I don't have to say, but will, please come back and let us know what happens !!!!!! lol  Good Luck !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

If the concert in Charlotte &/or Charleston or both are private shows, then why was it acknowledged for those of us to know about? Wow! Darn. :)

Yeah, if anyone knows about this concert, let us all know.& if anyone was able to attend, you know the deal. Reviews. :)

I appreciate knowing about all MB concerts. Sometimes private just means members of a certain group can attend BUT a lot of people know a lot of other people and before you know it you just might be able to get a ticket yourself :) I am not going to this event but it is a surprisingly small world and crazy things have happened in my life in such situations....so one never knows! As Michael says...keep dreamin' and believn' :) Thanks for checking into this Gail and giving fans the info if they choose to try to attend.

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service