WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Tiffany, I am glad you are going to the concert. I went all alone in June and trust me I had a blast. Like Sylvia said, when you get there, start talking to people. That was what I did. I met this woman who came with the husband, and I started talking to both of them. I even got her to take my picture beside MB' poster board. LOL. You just go and have fun, and come tell us about it. I am happy for you. Hugs. Much love.

Patience

Have an awesome time Tiffany as I may have said. I'm glad for you. I know I've mentioned I've gone to shows alone & sometimes speak with people beside me & though I'd never see them again, it's all good. It's not easy for me to look for other BB'S (Bolton Buddies) but should they find me, I'm all for it.

Tiffany, I've met many of my correspondence because of going to Michael shows throughout the years. For example, there's this girl Judy that I started writing to back in 1963. Yeah, no joke, 1963. I never met her until 2003. Yes, it took me 40 years to meet her. When I was living in Maryland, I went to meet her October 18th, 2003 in Indiana PA. It took me 4 greyhound busses up, & 4 greyhound busses back--14 hours each way. So, yeah, what we do for Michael. Her friend took me to & from & though I didn't get to meet up with Michael then, I did speak with Chris Camozi & met up with Robin from M. D. Robin & I have met numerous times & I love it. See, I have this hobby of sending tapes back & forth to tape pals instead of letters to & from pen pals. Ask Sylvie QC, she knows. :))))) I've had many Michael experiences in the last 22 years & I love it. I wish it could have been since 1990 but those 1st years, transportation was a big problem back then.

Kayleigh, I apologize writing your name wrong.

Just to say have checked seating plan at Paramount Theatre, Huntington, NY and it is all seating at front, there is no standing room at all so get in there quick folks and get front row if you can !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Where is Huntington, NY? wow!

I wish I were able to go to the show in Virginia on April 8tyh. It's my birthday but, oh! well. Florida sure is populated with shows. Awesome. I thought about Judine with Clearwater, FL. I don't know if she's still in the area but it's been eons hearing from or about Judine. All I can say is go East Coast. Woo Hoo.

HI ROBIN!  HUNTINGTON NY IS 40 MILES NE OF NYC   IT IS ABOUT 1 1/2 HOUR DRIVE  OR  2 HOURS BY TRAIN   I AM CONSIDERING GOING EVEN THOUGH IT WILL NOT BE EASY  I WOULD  HAVE  TO  TAKE SUBWAY TO  PENN STATION  THEN TAKE LIRR (TRAIN) TO HUNTINGTON STATION  THEN EITHER TAKE FREE TROLLEY (NOT ALWAYS RUNNING) OR TAXI  THE THEATRE IS ABOUT 1 MILE AWAY   I WILL WAIT AND SEE IF MICHAEL COMES A LITTLE CLOSER TO NYC AND HOPE THERE ARE STILL TICKETS LEFT FOR THIS SHOW

GLORIA

Gloria, so it's not along the long Island railroader? I know when I went to see Michael in Westbury, I went from Baltimore into NYC & then got the long island railroader into Westbury but I'm not good with geography but from what you're describing it's a lot of transport publically. I wish you the best, gir should you go. Wow!

ROBIN,  YES IT IS ALONG THE LONG ISLAND RAILROAD  THE LIRR IS THE LONG ISLAND RAILROAD  I TOO HAVE SEEN MICHAEL IN WESTBURY BUT HUNTINGTON  IS 14 MILES FURTHER OUT   WESTBURY IS CLOSER TO NYC AND WHEN I GOT OFF THE TRAIN IN WESTBURY I WAS ABLE TO WALK TO THE THEATRE  IN HUNTINGTON  I CANNOT   IT IS A LOT OF TRANSPORT PUBICALLY BUT I THINK MICHAEL IS WORTH IT  I STILL AM HOPING HE COMES CLOSER TO NYC

GLORIA

I hear you. Can one take the long Island Railroader to Huntington. I know, when I went to Westbury, I took a cab from the train station to the Holiday Inn. I think it's where I stayed. This is when I was living back East.

HI SYLVIA!  I HAVE BEEN CHECKING TICKETS FOR THIS SHOW SINCE FIRST DAY OF PRESALE  ALL OF THE FRONT CENTER FLOOR LEVEL SEATS ARE UNAVAILABLE  I BELIEVE TICKET BROKERS GOT THEM  I CHECK SOME OF THEM (STUB HUB, SEAT GEEK ETC)  ALTHOUGH NO FRONT ROW WERE AVAILABLE  I DID FIND SOME THIRD AND FOURTH ROW AVAILABLE FOR TWICE THE PRICE   AS I TOLD ROBIN I WILL WAIT AND HOPE SOME OF THESE SEAT BECOME AVAILABLE   I AM ALSO HOPING MICHAEL  WILL COME CLOSER TO NYC  THIS IS A LITTLE TOO FAR

GLORIA

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service