WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108088

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh yes Megan. That would be great. Then we can meet up and have a great time. Let's keep our fingers crossed for Toronto date to be announced. Ok Michael we waiting! Lol. Hugs

Patience

Hey Patience, order the ticket & call in sick. who's gonna know, right? LOL

LOL. Robin, you are so bad, but I LOVE that idea. Thanks. Hugs.
Hi Gloria and I hope you do get a great seat !!!! :)). Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Now. there you go. That sounds like a good idea Sylvie & Patience--you going to Montreal.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/1B004D47BFDC3929

http://www.boxofficehero.com/boh-event/543232-michael-bolton-biloxi...

A new tour date: February 20, 2015 Beau Rivage Theatre, Biloxi, MS

Petra (Germany)

Thanks a million for that one Petra and note tickets go on sale today...wow !!! :)   Know somebody, or two, who will be very pleased at that date...calling Chip Adams !!! :)   Thanks again Petra !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Oh! I'll bet a certain person I know is going to that show in Mississippi. Wow! 6 days before his birthday. He's heading south&perhaps west. Woo Hoo. I'm waiting. :))))

Here is a beautiful photo Cameron has posted on FB (have permission to bring over) and it is of her, Jeff (her husband) and baby Harper when they met Michael last night at the show in Charleston.  She also said she got to do a solo performance and loved meeting up with the band members again.  A BTW, Jason also posted some photos of the theatre and he said it is one of the oldest buildings in Charleston and dates back to 1736 and am also posting  two of his pics showing, I believe, foyer of theatre and it is pretty dark but hope you get good impression and his selfie where you can see part of ceiling.  Other Jason posted was of stage and crew setting up but you got no impression of theatre so left that one or, at least, didn't leave it for it is in my Jason Album, but not posting on here, that was what I meant !!! :)   Enjoy photos !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks for posting here Sylvia. I thought maybe Cam was with them and performed last night as a friend of hers asked her on FB. I'm glad they all got to see her and Jeff and the little cutie pie.. Awww, adorable photo.  Jason took some good ones too.

Thanks for posting here.

Robin in MD :)

Since MB is singing and this is a public event I'm going to start the next round of shows on this thread with the ice show this weekend.  It's been a while since we had any events on here!!!

MB and band will be in Cleveland this Saturday, November 8, 2014  at the Quicken Loans Arena to benefit The Cleveland Clinic Foundation presents An Evening with Scott Hamilton and Friends Featuring Musical Guest Michael Bolton.

If anyone is going please share your night with us afterwards.  My friends and I attended an ice event like this I think in 2006 and it was a lot of fun watching the skaters and MB singing and seeing how all of it comes together! Amazing fun time. 

I wish everyone a great time!!!

Robin in MD :)

Will Saturday's event be televised? Somehow, I don't think so, but does anyone know if it will be?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service