WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108088

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Awesome Cameron & her family were able to meet up with Michael. I remember meeting both of them in April. I met Cameron another time in Vegas. I'm ready for MB to come to Vegas& even L. A.

Here is another video of Michael advertising his show and this time it is for the one in Mexico City, Mexico on 30th November.  Have checked out other venues and so far nothing showing for them but possibly just still to be posted.  Will keep checking.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=840344642664188&set=vb.109...

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Sylvia for that. Michael is going to be on an episode of Two and a Half Men tonight. ( 6th November). I will miss it because I will be at work when it airs. Dang. Can't wait to get home in the morning and watch it. Hope you all can see it. Please let me know. Hugs all.

Patience

We have a thread for Two and a Half Men Patience and have details on there and right now plenty on Twitter all about but unfortunately I will have to hope it appears on YouTube soon because I can't see in Scotland but have enjoyed all the previews.  Hope you enjoy when you get chance to see !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Sylvia, I will check that out. I haven't seen last night episode. Going to see it now. I hope it comes on YouTube so you can watch it. Hugs.

Patience

Cute video Sylvia. Thanks for adding it here..

Robin in MD :)

Thanks for the video, Sylvia! Michael looks really good !!!

Petra (Germany)

Thought would bring this picture of Ryan's over and it is pretty good of the Quicken Loans Arena where the concert is tonight and I feel gives a good idea of what the whole place looks like and more especially what their view will be like from the stage.  Think it could prove difficult as to who you watch, the skaters or Michael ???????

Sylvia. Your wee Scottish friend.

Will we see Michael again with a red nose? How New Year in Romania ??

Petra (Germany)

I had this problem of who to watch when I went to the one MB did in CT. LOL It 's hard, you go back and forth!!!! Fun tho if you love skaking and MB both.  The skaters are so amazing too. Those there are having a wonderful time I am sure!!!

I hope we see some photos.

Robin in MD :)

Was it televised? It seems one year it was.

Here is a photo I thought you all might like to see even although not all that clear but still terrific and it comes courtesy of Jami Kinton and it shows Dorothy Hamill on the ice and you can see, I believe Michael on the big screens and of course the shot of stage.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service