WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have found pictures of Charleston! Also a picture of Cameron!

Because there are 18 pictures, I have created an album!

Please enjoy !!!

Petra (Germany)

Thanks so much Petra and they are beautiful photos and Cameron definitely enjoyed that night in her hometown and so did little Harper !!! LOL

Thanks again Petra !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Petra, these are lovely!!!

Robin in MD :)

MB is starting up touring again and flew to Korea to do some shows there, so here we go again everyone!! We have CONCERTS!! :)

The first concert of MB's concerts is at Olympic Park Gymnastics Stadium, Seoul, South Korea on Friday, November 21, 2014.  Also he has a second show at the same venue on November 22, 2014.

Some of the amazing performers from Immortal Songs may be singing with MB. 

If anyone attends and wants to share their fun nights at these two shows feel free to come on in and write a review.. We look forward to hearing from you!!! MB's concerts are exciting around the globe and we enjoy all the reviews we get here!!!

Have a great time!!!

Hello. I am Han, live in Seoul, South Korea.

I look forward to his concerts. I went to his concerts ten times. His performances are always great.

So I'm going to the TWO concerts.

After the concerts, I'll post reviews.

Enjoy yourself Han. Can't wait to read your review.

Enjoy the concert Han. I can't wait to read your review. Much love.

Patience

HAN, I wish you a unique Bolton adventure and look forward to your review!

Petra (Germany)

Hi Han and thanks so much for coming on here and you know I wish you nothing but wonderful, wonderful concerts !!! :)   Those 7 days are now down to 1 until you see Michael again....yipeeeeee !!! LOL 

희망 당신은 멋진, 멋진 시간!! :)

Thanks Han for coming in and posting. I look forward to your reviews!

Michael arrived in Korea!

[by Sora Ghim, photo by Baek Soo Yeon] Pop star Michael Bolton arrived in South Korea on November 19 through Incheon International Airport.

Michael Bolton is in Korea for his concert held on November 21 and 22 at the Seoul Olympic Park Gymnastics Stadium. (photo by bntnews.co.uk)

Petra (Germany)

Wonderful photos Petra and glad we have picked up some !!! :)  

Just to let everyone know Francoise picked up a link yesterday but unfortunately it is one of those sites which are protective of their pictures a little more than some others and to access some they publish you have to be a member and to be a member you have to have a company name and telephone number.  Francoise is not a member but wondered if I was, unfortunately, I am not and Petra also tried for us but it does look as though Corbis is pretty strict with its copyright laws when it only allows access to pictures by members so think we will have to forego seeing photos unless they pop up somewhere else.  They were of Michael leaving Craig's Restaurant in LA on 18th November so at least we know what he was doing and where he was then so that is always something !!! LOL   Merci once again to Francoise for trying to share the pictures with us.....thank you Francoise !!! :)

For Sylvie and Robin pictures Petra has put in are of Michael arriving at Incheon International Airport, South Korea on 19th and it says about him being in Korea for his shows on 21st and 22nd and they are all close ups of him and are great.  Have put that in for not too sure if your readers will have picked up what Petra has put in as part of her text looks like that which would have come along with photos as it looks copied and pasted.  In one he is being greeted by a girl but all you see is her back so picture is really just of the lovely smile Michael is giving her in return.  In another he is diving into pocket in denims and another shows him with what he was diving into get and have a guess what, yes, that phone !!! :)  He is holding it as though he is reading a text message on it....think it would be easier if he hung round his neck on lanyard....LOL 

Just a BTW Korea is 9 hours ahead of me here in UK so at this moment, which is 10.00 a.m. GMT it is 7.00 p.m. in Korea on 20th November and just about 24 hours to showtime !!!! :) 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service