WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

http://www.bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=14943

https://ph.celebrity.yahoo.com/news/michael-bolton-arrives-in-korea...

Here are two links to the photos! There are also four images that I can´t copy.

Petra (Germany)

Thanks Petra and other photos are lovely too and a pity can't lift them but suppose we should be grateful for what we have !!! :)

Here is a photo Jason has posted on FB just about 1 hour ago and it is of himself and some members of Michael's crew along with some of the promoters who are hosting a dinner for them all and I have asked Jason who knew band member is so will let you know if he answers.  Also to say although picture was out amongst friends have Jason's okay to post on here.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Sylvia, thanks very much for the pic description. At least, Jaws did pick up the text, probably because it's not on a picture. It usually doesn't pick up text on pictures. Again, thanks a lot Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Petra, thank you for finding and sharing the pictures with us ! Have a nice day! :)
Thanks Petra and I think I see a new hair color here in these and maybe a bit of a new hair style too ;).
Like the one with J.P. too, thanks Sylvia. Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

You know I always say. Thanks for all photos, pictures & all & especially for descriptions. Love the articles as well.

Hi Mira and WELCOME to the forum and a pity you couldn't go to concerts (maybe you could have hitched a ride with Michael from the States to Korea) but hopefully we will have some reviews from fans that are going so might help to make you feel you were actually there....hope so !!! :)   Hope some concerts in the States will suit you and that you will get to see Michael.

An article on Michael's show in Nicaragua on 7th December which I have picked up on Twitter from Petra and decided to bring over as it does contain a lovely photo of Michael.

http://www.elnuevodiario.com.ni/variedades/335281-llega-romanticis

Here is translation of article:

"Singer Michael Bolton pinolera reach Earth on 7 December, to delight Nicaraguan followers to the best of their repertoire. Bolton's voice has captivated millions around the world, can be heard in the Sala Mayor del Teatro Nacional Rubén Darío in a concert full of romance.

"With this show we closed a successful season 2014. We are very pleased by the support and loyalty of our customers, so we bring pinoleras lands an artist of the caliber of Michael Bolton who offer an amazing concert to the delight of all attendees" Tinoco explained Gilda, Manager Corporate Communications course.

Meanwhile the lawyer Edda Callejas, Commercial Marketing Manager Branpro, urged Nicaraguans to apply for the card of your choice, in the nearest branch or call 2255-9595 and enjoy many benefits, including 20% ​​in purchase of tickets.

Tickets for the concert are on sale Bolton today at the offices of BLU Nicaragua and the Super Express Bologna, Altamira, Monsignor Lezcano, South Road and Masaya and Las Colinas. Tickets are priced at $ 120 in the stalls, $ 90 in the first balcony, second balcony $ 70 and $ 50 in the third balcony.

Nicolás Bolaños, Nicaragua Blu manager, explained that those who purchase tickets for the concert with their Premia Branpro Banpro MasterCard cards and Claro will get a 20% discount. The concert will begin at 9:00 pm and 1,200 people are expected to attend, maximum capacity of the Ruben Dario National Theater.

Path

Michael Bolton is an American singer and songwriter who achieved great success in the mid-80s and early 90s. It is notable for being one of the most popular exponents of soft rock and romantic ballads US at that time. Bolton achieved success in 1988 when he released his album Soul Provider, which included topics such as "How I am supposed to live without you", with which he won his first Grammy, after returned to the top with his album "Time, love & tenderness', selling 16 million copies, where the topic is included in "When a Man Loves a Woman", which earned him another Grammy.

His achievements include selling 53 million albums, eight top ten albums, two number one singles on the Billboard charts, and awards including the Grammy.

She has sung with famous artists of all styles including Placido Domingo, Luciano Pavarotti, Renée Fleming, Matthew White, Zucchero, Patti LaBelle, Céline Dion, Ray Charles, Lonely Island, Percy Sledge, Wynonna Judd, and BB King.

En la década del 2000 publicó “Only a woman like you” (2002), “Vintage “ (2003), “‘Til the end of forever” (2005), “Bolton swings Sinatra” (2006) y “One world, one love” (2009). Este último álbum cuenta con la colaboración de artistas como Ne-Yo y Lady Gaga.

3 girls have the artist.

61-year-old is the singer."

Thanks for bringing the article here Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Thank you for putting here, Sylvia! I've completely forgotten! Forgiveness! :)))

Petra (Germany)

Have had word that at the Korean concert both Ji An Seo who was the boy who sang "A Love So Beautiful" on Immortal Songs and So Hyang, the girl who sang "Lean On Me" will join Michael on stage.....isn't that terrific for them and how I wish we could hear it !!! :) Mr. Moon, Myung Jin Moon, will not join Michael but if we get to hear him on the new CD....wow !!!! :)

Let's hope for many, unlawful, illegal videos on Youtube !!! :)))

Petra (Germany)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service