WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108093

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What new CD?? Did we hear more about MB in the studio? Did you get this all from Twitter? Thanks!!

Robin in MD :) at work and cannot check, being nosy!! LOL

Hi Robin, in light of new pics Michael has been tweeting from the studio, Sylvia revived a 2013 thread she'd started:

http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-in-the-studio-in-...

This is the link to a comment, but it'll get you to the thread. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Thanks Sylvia, very nice article. Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Thanks for all the info today ladies. Work was crazy today and life is same here.  I have a family member in the hospital so I appreciate all the info. Thanks again!!

Robin in MD :) behind as usual lately!! LOL

Thanks for all articles & everything girls. wow! Michael sure is gonna be a busy bee I'd say. Robin, I wish your family member well. Hope things settle down foryou in all aspects.

Hello everyone. LOL @ Petra for illegal YouTube videos. I second that. Thanks Sylvia for the article translation and that oh so Cute pic of Michael. I am so glad So Hyang who sang " Lean on me" is going to sing with Michael. She was amazing with her version of "Lean on me" Robin, hope your family member gets better soon. Much love.

Patience

Do hope all goes well with your family member Robin and that things settle down for you.....never rains but it pours as they say !!

Take care !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Here is video from press conference held in Nicaragua on Michael's upcoming concert on 7th December and sorry it is all in Spanish but at least you do get to see the official video for SILYBIL in the background....they are really pushing it for this concert, lovely to see !! :)  Josh found this and tweeted me link....thanks Josh !!! :)

http://youtu.be/6xLg4quT-yA

Merci Katia !! :)   What Katia has said is roughly what the two commentators say before you are led into the section from the press conference with the head of Blu Nicaragua and here is translation of what she has said:

"Sounds like a future magic next time :)

Oh! They explain fair if I may say that they delay their arrival of Michael Bolton! they are waiting for him with impatient, that Michael represents romanticism in its purest state! You'll understand a sex symbol! after they say when and where will happen this phenomenal concert! Yes this is sure everyone is going to have a magnificent concert that makes you want to be"

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend

Hi folks and below is link into a video Jason has done of himself at a soundcheck for tonight's show in Seoul and I wondered if my link would work and I hope everyone can get to see and hear it.....it is only short but well worth !! :)   He sent it just about 30 minutes ago.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152835166528080&set=vb.8...

Here is a picture of him actually doing his soundcheck........

What Jason also says is that it is a 15,000 seater stadium and I know couple of days ago when I checked tonight only had about 30 seats still available so believe we could go for calling it a sell out !!! :)

Thank you Sylvia!

Unfortunately, I can not see the video! Maybe that can see only Facebook member?

15,000 seats? Wow! I wish Michael, that the stadium is really sold out! That must be a great crazy feeling for the band! We will soon find out more; I hope!

Petra (Germany)

That is a pity Petra and probably because you are not a member of FB, never thought of that one and unfortunately there are no links that I can get a hold of for no embed facility showing up.

Sylvia   YWSF   27

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service