WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108088

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow! sounds like tonight's concert's gonna be a sell out. whew. 15,000 People. Cool showing Jason on the video there.

Here is photo I've just picked up on Twitter (hope link works for you all) of the band and Michael on stage tonight and somehow looks as though something may be wrong with Michael's guitar, or else he is just getting settled with it.  Not an exceptionally clear pic but at least you can see everyone and for Sylvie and Robin it is a distance photo taken of the stage with the whole band in view and Michael is sitting by piano, as he does, with guitar in lap and looks as though photo taken at beginning of show. 

http://instagram.com/p/vqU8D2KOPX/

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Sylvia, first, the FB link says the content is unavailable right now, it doesn't say we have to sign up to watch. Second, thanks as always for the pic description, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Thanks for the picture, Sylvia!

I would be so happy to be part of the audience! Hopefully we still see many pictures and videos!

Petra (Germany)

Here is another picture, at end of concert this time and you can see So Hyang and a little of Ji An Seo and it is also a good shot of the new girl in the band.  A few tweets out and all are saying it was a fantastic performance.

Sylvia    Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks for the updates.

Robin in MD :)

Cool MB'S gonna be in Friant CA. I'm gonna have to wait until he comes to either L. A., Orange County Or Vegas. I think Friant's goes towards Central CA. If anyone knows, let me know, Ok? Thanks?

HI ROBIN R!  FRIANT CA IS IN CENTRAL CA   IT IS 237 MILES NORTH EAST OF LA  ABOUT A 4 HOUR DRIVE   HAVE MY FINGERS CROSSED THAT HE COMES TO LA AS WELL AS NYC

GLORIA

http://tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/print.php3?aid=1416571578803859017

[Creative EDAILY Seon-mi Song News] global pop star Michael Bolton (Michael Bolton) 21 days of the cold evening performances Bangi-dong, Songpa-gu, Seoul Olympic Park Gymnastics Stadium held in.

Michael Bolton concert attended a cold day, this is a great show.

Michael Bolton 'blue-eyed soul "of his deep sensitivity to music singer-songwriter known as synonymous with getting the world's love since the 1990s. He last held a concert of several cold for 10 years, the bar has confirmed a steady affection of Korea fans.

In September, the end of KBS 2TV - appeared on 'immortal genius is singing legend, received an enthusiastic response from fans invariably Korea, further raised the expectations of this cold performance.

Other images that I have found are in the gallery!

Petra (Germany)

Hello Petra,

thanks a lot for the fantastic pictures and sharing with us. It is nice to read and see that Michael has a great time in Seoul. All fans in Seoul a great second concert.

Best regards from Berlin

Katrin

Thanks a lot for bringing article and pic over Petra for they are both terrific and doesn't half sound as though Korea has been a HIT. 

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks a lot for the article and translation Petra, much appreciated. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service