WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108088

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here is pic taken by Ruki, member of Michael's team, which she has posted on Twitter showing the stadium and Drew, on those drums, who looks as though might just be doing a soundcheck before tonight's show.

Another photo by Sonia Kang of the stadium filling up tonight ........

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks for the pictures Sylvia!

Phew, if you sit in the row behind most, you need binoculars to see Michael! Wow, so many seats!!!

Petra (Germany)

Just as well they have the three big screens !!! lol

That's what I thought Gloria, quite a distance from L. A. CA & now with me being in Vegas, yeah, a distance. Back East, is easier to travel the distances for me @ least I felt that it was or is.

http://sports.chosun.com/news/news.htm?id=201411220000000000017699&...

Michael Bolton concert, 10 minutes to stop rush to blame the organizers Mike problem.
Articles, enter 2014-11-22 21:00:02

Michael Bolton is a great show took place in a situation in which a brief interruption of a microphone problem.

22 afternoon, Songpa-gu, Seoul Olympic Park Gymnastics Stadium in the cold performances of pop singer Michael Bolton (Michael Bolton) was held.

Michael Bolton day caught on his gem-like singing the hit song after another just the hearts of the audience with the unique number of attractive voice.

Here is harmonized with the voice of Michael Bolton, saxophone, guitar playing, etc. was enough to attract the show.

Especially KBS2 'immortal genius - is singing legend Surge Eye Prayer Mountain has signed a bond from a special guest on stage was also another impressive offering.

However, problems arose that microphone noise performance is interrupted for 10 minutes were also regret buying. The flawless performances by Michael Bolton count left the stain with technical issues of the organizers.

If you must sense not control the audience in the last 21 days show party hosted earlier, he received an accusation of a mistake in the interpretation.

Nevertheless myeongbulheojeon vocals and stage presence of Michael Bolton was the passage that he yitorok know they are loved the world a long time ago.

Meanwhile, Michael Bolton looked back to Korea in 2012, only two years after the last concert in Seoul and Busan.

Petra (Germany)

I think for a perfectionist like Michael, a disaster ?!

Petra (Germany)

Thanks again very much for article and translation Petra, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QcCanada :D

Thanks for article Petra and translation and pity about microphone problem .....danke !!! :)  

Yes think Michael would be annoyed but these things happen as he well knows for it won't have been first nor last time for a technical problem to arise and there was one in Glasgow but he handle it perfectly, the consummate performer. Who I feel sorry for is Milo and Evan for I bet they were dancing about like mad even although nothing to do with them and not their fault, I could just see poor Milo, oh dear, hope they all get a good rest tonight.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks for the article. Oh boy, sorry to hear of sound problems.. Yes Milo and his people are amazing and I am sure did what they could..I've known him for many years and he is a perfectionist and awesome at what he does...he's the magician I always say.. I am sure it wasn't their fault. Besides that happening I bet they blew the crowd away with show #2!! Just like show #1 from what I've been able to catch up on today. Way to go MB and band and crew!!! Lots of talented people there with MB..

Robin in MD :)

http://www.bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=15072

Article about the concert in Korea with beautiful pictures, which I unfortunately can not copy!

Petra (Germany)

Thanks for article Petra and some great photos but I have managed to get first two off so here they are and one is terrific as it not only shows Michael but also has captured JP and Nelson Braxton, plus two photos I have been sent by Hyun-Ju Son that she has taken of Michael leaving the stage on 22nd November at show she was at.   For Sylvie and Robin first two pictures from article are of Michael on stage on 21st singing and other two show Michael, firstly, giving his final wave to audience and he has one large bag in right hand and in left hand, which he is waving with, he has another bag plus what looks like a bouquet of flowers and it is a terrific shot and then she has captured him walking off stage and way he is carrying everything it looks as though he has been out shopping for bags are not small gift bags they are carrier bags....they are brilliant photos although they are taken from a distance.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service