WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108088

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A few pics I've picked up on Twitter of Michael at the Hard Rock Café, San Jose, Costa Rica last night and it looks windy.   For Sylvie and Robin pics are of Michael singing on stage but his hair is getting blown and certainly is not lying down as he likes it too but he still looks fantastic even with the receding line and in actual fact it doesn't look too bad and doesn't really appear to have gone back too much further than what it was years ago when it started...maybe a little but he sure ain't bald on top...not yet !!!! LOL

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks for pic description Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Thanks for sharing All of these pics Sylvia, and as for the Wind Blowing...all he had too do was get Us all there to stand around him, we could have helped out....what are friends for anyway...just Call Us Michael....we'll all be there for you:)! Any pic is a good pic when he's in it:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Just to keep you all up-to-date Michael is just arriving in El Salvador and he has quite a welcome party waiting for him.....great what you see on Twitter !!!! LOL

Have picked up this link from Hard Rock Café, San Jose, Costa Rica of photos from the show last night ......

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.737777446303002&type=...

I am going to post them in the album "Central American Tour November/December 2014" and here is one as a taster and there are over 60 photos.....see you sometime and if I'm not back by tomorrow send out a search party into the Gallery !!!! LOL

I have just seen the pictures, also! Oops it was windy on stage !!!

I have a high forehead and therefore nothing I hate more than wind !!!

Now I know why Michael from time to time for security wears glasses on forehead !!! ;)

Thank you Sylvia!

Petra (Germany)

Looks quite windy!  LOL

Robin in MD :)

Got further information via El Salvador and it was "Michael's team" that arrived this afternoon, not him, so he must still be enjoying himself at the Hard Rock Café.....sensible guy !!! :)

Michael wishing you the best last time saw you and Manger ass ..with black dress glasses leather jacket oregon , later calling you cause bobby called u all but white and he thought it was my boyfriend no daughters god parent ..blessings enjoy the music ..so funny I was pisst
Ur manager was loads of fun

Nice video from Seminole Hard Rock Café, Hollywood, Florida, advertising Michael's concert there on 23rd January and saying tickets are on sale and thought might like to hear and see.

http://youtu.be/Ubeh_Kb7Khs

Have also picked up another few photos from San Jose, Costa Rica and will add them to the album.  They are much the same as ones we already have although a little clearer and taken from a different angle.

The next concert on MB's tour is on Sunday, December 7, 2014 at Teatro Ruben Dario, Managua, Nicaragua!  

Enjoy the show everyone!! As always feel free to stop back in here and share your concert experience with all of us! :)

Robin in MD  USA :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service