WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

http://www.bacanalnica.com/concierto-de-michael-bolton-en-nicaragua/

Again many beautiful pictures from the concert in Nicaragua. Also by Michael's band members.

Here are a few very nice pics; the rest of the pictures can be seen on the link.

Sylvia, to go to work!!!

Petra (Germany)

Thanks for link Petra and will put them all in album and BTW just to say for those that might not follow TV Programme thread I have said on there about others I have picked up that were tweeted to Michael by the programme, El Hormiguero MX, which aired last night and I have placed those in the album and they are good of Michael on the set.  Also too Michael has sent a tweet and Petra has placed it in the TV Programme thread as picture he has sent with it is taken from set....JFI in case you don't follow thread.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend

I am behind on here ladies but I popped in and saw all of these fantastic photos. Thanks for all the posts ladies :)).

Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Nice to read you here again Kathy T and glad you can catch up on the most important things......definitely beautiful photos of MB just has to be the most important !!!! lol

Hope to see things back to "normal" soon for you and being able to get on here when you want.....you need to retire like me Kathy and become a "laptop couch potato" !!!! LOL

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Tiffany and the new girl with Michael is Ashley Tessandori and she is from Florida or, at least, resides there now.  She is married to Mirko Tessandori and if you look him up on the internet he has a wide ranging musical career.  They are both the loveliest of people for have had little bit of interaction with them on FB and they are so lovely, they really are !!! :)

Set of photos from L'Auberge, Lake Charles, Louisiana, last night and will create an album for them but below is one as little taster.......

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152467421611987.1073741...

Thanks Sylvia! Good that you made an album. Unfortunately, about the link I could not see the pics! Many beautiful pictures!

Petra (Germany)

I thought you might not be able to access Petra as it is on L'Auberge's album page on FB and that was why I just went ahead and did album and glad you saw for some are lovely and a bit different with more individual pics of the band members and all the lovely black and white ones too ......love them !!! :)

Did I miss something here? I'm like totally embarrassed but was Michael in Louisiana recently? What was going on there? I'm behind or something.

Hi Robin, yeah girl, Michael had a concert in Louisiana. Sylvia replied to your question in the "misc..." thread. Too bad we didn't get a review for the last concert of the year, oh well.... Take care girlfriend. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

That's right Michael did have a concert in Charleston SC. I don't know why. I tho9ught there was an event--something like a charity or private event in November. Whew. Sorry for the confusion & thanks. Because, there was a show in Charlotte NC that was private & bookoo bucks & I thought the Charleston event was a couple or several days later. Sorry folks.

Well that was tense!  I just bought my ticket for the show in March in Orillia Canada!  I was biting my fingernails while the computer did its thing.  I had a few glitches but was able to finally buy my ticket.  I'm not sitting as close as last time I saw him - 15th row but I will take it.  Looking at all the recent pictures on here is getting me excited for March! 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service