WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Sylvia,

Shelly Bonet? I do not know the singer! Has Michael sung already once with her? Does she have a good voice?

Petra Christine (Germany)

O.k.   I have started looking! Here a video of Shelly Bonet:

She has a sounding like rock voice. We let us surprised like both voices to each other fit!!!

Thanks Petra. Hugs,

Kathy T. :)
Thanks Sylvia. Hugs,

Kathy T. :)
As opening act maybe? She should have a great voice...i have never heard from her either..

Below is link into Shelly Bonet performing.

http://youtu.be/pmkTki_gNAk

I have never heard of her and have never heard associated with Michael.   I am wondering if she is possibly going to be a backing singer because I checked Kelly Levesque's page and she is showing tour dates with Michael for Germany and the UK although have to say that German tour dates and places are wrong on Kelly's site.....they are from an earlier tour itinerary that the band were given which ended up being changed but some members have forgotten to up date their pages but as long as on the dates they know where they are going, all should be well !!!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

This would be a dream! I like Kelly Levesque's voice very much! Sylvia if you new information finds you will let know it to us! Thank you very much!!!

Hi Petra and thanks for your find.....I partially listened to that on YouTube and must admit switched it off rather quickly and went further down for other one and still, in my opinion, for what it is worth which is zilch, not much better !!!!! LOL.   Here is hoping Kelly is still on tour with him but looks as though, for the moment, will have to wait and see  !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

perhaps she will open the show as first ...we will see....I would prefer Kelly Levesque :-)

The next show on MB's tour is Friday, February 21, 2014 at Mayo Performing Arts Center, Morristown, NJ.

Everyone going have a great time!!!!

Robin in MD :)

Hey you all...let's hope Gov. Christie doesn't tie up traffic before the MB concert in Jersey!! ;) Are you going Joy? Wishing a great time to all!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I know someone who went tonight to Englewood & is going to Moristown. Cool. As far as this Shelly Bonet's voice, sorry but NO THANKS. Sorry for the bluntness but iwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service