WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Joy, thanks for the article!!

Oh, I hope I must never experience the end of his career!!! If I may experience my 80th birthday then Michael would still have to sing at the age of 95 years! This is feasible certainly, or?

Petra christine (Germany)

Thanks for article Joy and that is trouble with you young ones Petra for you probably will see the end of MB's career, or certainly maybe end of his touring for, I believe as long as he stays healthy, he will keep working at something but that is why I'm glad I'm older than him !!!! LOL

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks for the article Joy, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Thanks Joy, it is a very nice article. Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Joy, I'm sorry to hear about what all went down in NJ'S shows but enjoy the one next Friday. Reviews. Please? :)))

Thanks for the article Joy. Nice read!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

http://kellylevesque.com/tour/

Nothing on Munich tour :/

I have explained already Christine that the tour schedule Kelly has on her page for Germany is WRONG.   What is on her page is a tour schedule that the band members were given before everything was finalized and some of the band members have not updated their schedules,......they should have done but they haven't.   It is not only Munich that is wrong many dates and places do not match with correct schedule.   PLEASE everyone, ignore what is on certain band members pages and only go with the German Tour Schedule, which Gail has posted on here and on the Events page in the main section, for that is the one that is correct.   I ask you to believe what I am saying as it was quite a while ago I picked up on a band member's page that schedule was wrong and sent details to Gail who in turn checked with Michael's tour management/promoter and they confirmed information saying, definitely what Gail had been given, was correct. 

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

It s ooook I understood but don't worry about that....she will do it and we will survive :)...cheers!

Have received a tweet from Bergen PAC giving below link into photos taken at the show last night and as there are 13 of Michael I will create an album for them in the Gallery but here is one as a teaser !!!!! :)

http://www.bergen.com/topstories/Concert_Scene_Michael_Bolton_perfo...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Many thanks Sylvia! Will fish my favorites from the Gallerie again!

Petra Christine (Germany)

Below is link into album I have created in Gallery of pics of Michael from Bergen PAC.....enjoy !!! :)  

http://www.michaelbolton.com/photo/albums/mb-at-bergen-pac-englewoo...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service