WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ciao Claudia, come si fosse al concerto vero? :) saluti C*

Translation of Claudia's post:

"Thank you very much to make sure that we see part of the concerts

Thanks again everyone"

Thanks so much for posting, Petra. Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Man, those songs turned out awesome. Wow! Then, I listened further. Interesting videos taken. What were they about? Even heard chickens. Hmm.

And a news about Shelly Bonet! According to "Brainstorm Music Marketing" is
Shelly in Germany the pregroup of Michael! If I understand it properly!!! We can hope for Kelly as a duet partner!!!

SHELLY BONET - auf großer Deutschland-Tour mit MICHAEL BOLTON!

Schon für die Ohren allein ist sie kaum zu fassen. Und kommen erst die Augen hinzu, wird SHELLY BONET vollends zum Rätsel: Ihre Stimme ist so groß, als wären Nina Simone und Janis Joplin in einer Person wieder auferstanden – sie selbst aber ist eine zierliche Künstlerin, und versteckt ihr mädchenhaftes Lächeln hinter langem, blondem Haar. Was auf den ersten Blick unvereinbar scheint, löst sich auf den zweiten Blick. Jede ihrer Bewegungen auf der Bühne erzählt von dem gelebten Leben, das in Stimme und Songs seine gewaltige Kraft entfaltet.

SHELLY BONET lebt im kleinen Ort Muscle Shoals in Alabama. Vermutlich hat der Großteil der Menschheit noch nie etwas von diesem Ort gehört, aber hier wurde Musikgeschichte geschrieben. In den legendären Muscle Shoals Studios gaben sich Künstler wie Aretha Franklin, Joe Cocker, Rolling Stones, James Brown, Wilson Pickett, Bob Dylan, u.v.a. praktisch die Türklinke in die Hand.

Nun kommt SHELLY BONET erstmals auf eine Deutschland-Tournee und das ist ein richtiger Aufschlag, denn SHELLY BONET ist offiziell als Support für die Deutschland-Tournee des zweifachen GRAMMY und 6-fachen American Music Award Gewinners, sowie EMMY und OSCAR nominierten US-Superstars Michael Bolton bestätigt. Michael Bolton hat in seiner Karriere 52 Mio. Tonträger verkauft. Er wird auf dieser Tour die größten Hits seiner 30-jährigen Karriere spielen.

Hier die Termine der Deutschland-Tour.
SHELLY BONET ON TOUR WITH MICHAEL BOLTON

23.04.14 Berlin, Friedrichstadt-Palast
25.04.14 Rostock, Stadthalle
26.04.14 Erlangen, Heinrich Lades Halle
28.04.14 München, Circus Krone
30.04.14 Stuttgart, KKL Hegel-Saal
02.05.14 Essen, Philharmonie
04.05.14 GER-Leipzig / Gewandhaus

Translation with Google:

Already only for the ears it is hardly to be caught. And if only the eyes come, SHELLY BONET becomes completely the riddle: Their voice is so big as if Nina Simone and Janis Joplin were resurrected in a person – however, she herself is an elegant artist, and hides her girl-like smile behind long, blond hair. What seems incompatible at first sight, frees itself the second time one looks. Each of her movements on the stage tells about the lived life which unfolds his immense strength in voice and songs.

SHELLY BONET lives in the small place Muscle Shoals in Alabama. The large part of the humanity has never presumably heard somewhat of this place, but here history of music was written. In the legendary Muscle Shoals of studio artists like Aretha Franklin, Joe Cocker, Rolling Stones, James Brown, Wilson Pickett, Bob Dylan, u.v.a. gave themselves practically the door handle in the hand.

Now SHELLY BONET comes for the first time on a Germany tour and this is a right impact, because SHELLY BONET is official as a Support for the Germany tour of the double GRAMMY and 6-fold American Music Award of winner, as well as EMMY and OSCAR to nominated US superstars Michael Bolton confirmed. Michael Bolton has sold 52 million sound carriers in his career. He will play the biggest hits of his 30-year-old career on this tour.

Petra Christine (Germany)

Thanks so much for article and for those terrific videos Petra.....they were great to see and certainly puts you in mood for a show !!!! lol

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks very much for the article and posting the videos Petra. I'll listen to the videos later, but I appreciate you posting them. Take care sweetie. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Just to let everyone know that t-shirts are back on the agenda !!! :)    One they are definitely selling has the facial picture of Michael from his book with his name written above and below picture to left hand side is written: "The Soul Of It All" and they have it in navy blue because one of my friends on FB bought one at one of the recent shows.    Hope they are brought over to the UK for sale in May !!! :)  Should add that lettering is in white.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Oh, please, I need such a T-shirt! Maybe there is the T-shirt already to the Germany tour? I would be glad very much!

Thanks for the information, Sylvia!

Petra Christine (Germany)

Thanks Sylvia and I hope maybe they might consider selling them here on the site. I know many of us would love to have one. Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

That is not a bad idea Kathy and then we could get the information out on FB and considering he has got well over 1 million followers on FB get them all to buy t-shirts........WOW !!!! lol

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Oh, ok. Thanks for all videos, photos, & description of t-shirt. I'll bet they'll be sold @ the shows. Alrighty then. I'm ready though I don't know if they'll be @ the charity event 4/12/14 in Palm Desert that I'm going to. I wish I could make it to the show in San diego 4/8/14, (my birthday) but I'm relocating as in moving out of State which I'll let everyone know when everything's etched in stone but @ least I'll be going to @ least 1 show. Hope he does come to um, Vegas. Yes, I'm moving to outside Vegas 4/1/14. Oops. I just need to be the bionic woman. Hercules or someone, right? :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service