WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I know right Kathy T!!!! It was such a fun time...I really needed it too after the crazy crap in my life lately with family and weather and work...it's nice to get away for a night and just have fun!!!

Robin in MD :)

I know Robin. I keep coming back but I loved how you described Michael having his hand over his heart thinking WarrenPA. Thanks again for your awesome review.

Well, robin, you'll have another break from family, work & so forth. Have fun tomorrow night & wish MB a happy birthday from all of us out here. :))))))) Travel safely & have an awesome time, girl.

Thank you Robin. Sounds like you guys had a wonderful time. Last time I went to a 3 pm concert, I had to take my own chair. Seriously. I don't remember who it was, it was up in the Poconos and you had an assigned seat at this outdoor venue, and your brought a lawn chair.

We did Sally.  See you on Wednesday. Doing a no snow dance!!!  Oh my that sounds like no fun bringing your own chair!!LOL

Robin in MD:)

thank you very very much for your big report Robin...heavy...!....your pics are super...!, hugs from Germany! Christine

Robin. LOVED YOUR REVIEW. It was totally awesome Neat Michael spoked to you several times there & teased you. I was gonna tease you about the ALW tour & he performed during the day but you beat me to it. :) I felt like I was there with your review. I'm glad you had good seats. Cool speaking with Jason & Cameron. I think you said you spoke with Kelly. Jason's that type. he'd come up to one & have a conversation. I was thinking Warren was up there in Western PA. I'm glad you had fun & enjoy the show Wednesday.

Thanks a lot Robin. We had a great time.  No I wasn't able to talk to Kelly, just Jason and Cameron.  I got a few good pictures of Kelly tho.  Jason used to talk to fans alot years ago too remember?  He's friendly.  He remembered me from years ago going to the shows.  Just not had a chance to talk to him recently since he's been back till this concert.

Thanks for your good thoughts Robin!

Robin, thanks for the great review as always! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada

P.S.: Forgot to ask, did Michael sing "What's going on"? I was hoping he had now added to the regular setlist. Just curious.

Hi Sylvie, No the only song was Ain't No Mountain High Enough from Hitsville. 

Also, on Facebook the Warren Library Theater has a page with photos of MB and reviews of the show and everyone loved the show!!!!!!  Nice to see that!!! Go MB!

Thanks Pauline, he's a big kidder and he knows he can tease me and I play along!!LOL  He's too funny.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service