WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here an article about the concert yesterday. Here the pictures, I also in the gallery have put.

http://www.examiner.com/review/michael-bolton-performs-concert-at-h...

Petra Christine (Germany)

I don't know what show this guy was at. But it wasn't the same one I was at. Actually, I saw him get his ticket from the Box Office. Michael didn't sing Soul Provider or Steel Bars. And the show wasn't 90 minutes. It was only about 65. I'd also say the audience was closer to a 50/50 ratio then mostly women. He also makes it sound like Michael sang the selections that Kelly sings. And Michael was seated when he sang Dock of the Bay. I bet he stayed for the beginning then wrote the article from a set list.

I believe you, Sally! I have found the report and have put here. I hope we will soon know, when the pictures have originated. And where!

I didn't mean to sound unappreciative Petra. I think it was wonderful you found it. I also know the guy was there because I saw him come in with his equipment. I think it's amazing that he wrote a positive article when it doesn't sound like he was even there. I think the pictures were from the same guy. Of course, I'm only looking at that little picture of him in the article. I don't mean to make Michael sound like death, but it had to be wearing as the show went on. His pictures were probably from the very beginning when Michael first came out and had more energy.

I'm going to have to show this article to see what my friend thinks, that went with me. Maybe I'm losing it?

You are not thankless! You are disappointed! This is something else! No worry! I have misunderstood nothing!!!

Sally I thought I was losing it when the article said MB stood for Dock of the Bay!! WHAT???!!! He NEVER stands for that song! My heart goes out to Michael for trying to sing while feeling so lousy :/  At least...as you say Sally...the writer gave s half way positive review...albeit made up ;)

Thanks Petra for the article. We fans don't hold critics in high regard...LOL  

Kathy and LAFD Bob

My girlfriend in Baltimore has a sister&family who live in Newport News. Wow! A lot of times I wonder about articles. If stuff's copied&pasted from others--a little stretch of the imagination so to speak. I'll say it again; be safe all of you traveling.

Thanks Robin but I'm not going to this one tonight if he does it...Icy roads and all up here near me by the time it ends.. :(

Major bummer but I cannot complain really, I had a wonderful time at both shows last week.

Thanks tho girl.

Robin in MD:)

I understand Robin. God bless you honey. :(((( but I do understand. It's better to lose money than your life & if the show doesn't go on (which I hope it does) you'll all be reimbursed. I know. I wish I could go to San Diego the 8th (my birthday) but I'm relocating to Henderson NE a week beforehand though I'm going to the charity event in Palm Desert & staying with a friend the 12th. Going down the 11th. Stuff happens. the one the 12th was planned before my move. It's a long story but I'm not happy where I live. Not because of L. A. or anything like that. The complex. Also, it's cheaper outside Vegas. Just thought I'd share. I just don't feel welcomed here. My sister & her babe are moving as well & we'll all be in the same apartment complex & for those that know Elaine, we're in her complex so, I'll be with some BB'S, her, Jan G. & yeah my friend Mickey&her hubby&brother as well as my brother-in-law's friend. So, yeah. Sorry for the novel. All of you be safe & once again, I mos certainly do wish MB well. I'm thinking of you, robin & Sally & others that may be going tonight&of course, Michael.

Sounds like this article was written BEFORE the show ever happened based on other shows or something..Geez...thanks for the info Sally.

He probably did Sally, Everything is on those setlists and MB picks what he wants to do at certain parts of the show..I bet that's what he did..Oh geez.

At least he didn't say anything bad. I'd have to hunt him down then.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service