WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Petra for the article and Sally for the input. No comment on how some journalists work. XP Take care ladies. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada

He didn't sing "Said I Loved You" either and although he gave Michael a very favorable review (which Michael always deserves)- this guy was a little off the beaten path here...

Thanks Petra for the article. Trying to be true to his fans the show went on ill or not. I certainly hope he is feeling much better....does anyone know????? The weather here is very dangerous on the streets and soooooooo cold. I know many have the Maryland concert tonight...I guess it is still on I am not seeing anything here about a cancellation yet. If so everyone have a fantastic time and be safe !!!!!

Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Kathy T. Thanks for your good wishes but I have decided to stay home. We will have the icy crap up here on my end by the time the show ends and I don't drive in icy weather.  Snow is one thing but the ice scares me more..I have 4WD but ice it doesn't matter. The snow is staying away till after midnight and if it would have stayed all rain here by me till then I'd have still gone.. Made the decision with the morning weather update that showed the icy stuff is coming in sooner than they thought up my way...so sadly I will miss this one if it's not canceled. .I see nothing saying it's canceled either. If he does do the show I sure hope he's better able to do it than in Atlantic City.

Safe travels to Sally and anyone else still contemplating going..I know how bad my weather here can get where I am compared to the area down south in DC where the show is...it's not worth it to get in an accident trying to get home as much as I ADORE MB and have never missed a show all these years till now...I am very grateful for the amazing two shows I was able to go to last week and have Bethlehem coming in May. 

Robin in MD :(

Hi Robin and glad you decided to play it safe and I am like you I do not drive on ice. I will catch you on your message I just saw too in a bit. There was a death in Oklahoma last night from road conditions it appears so for those braving it just a reminder of he dangers of icy roads....be safe!!! Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Girl, listen, I lived in MD & I'm familiar with Robin's area. Western MD does get a lot more snow than say Baltimore & I hear Baltimore & those could get a foot of snow but yeah, about the ice, it is a real ...... to travel on. Michael would want us to be safe. I'm sorry Kathy from Tulsa about the death there in your area. I am not trying to put a sob story out here. This isn't my intent. but I know, being blind, it's a realy pain to walk & travel in the snow. When it's deep, all land marks are covered. It's like a carpet on the ground & so easy to get lost. Been there & done that. Once it took me an hour and a half to get home, trying to get 2 busses to go to work back in 83 when we had 2 feet of the white stuff & people were so kind to help me but I was sick with asthma for 2 days so, yeah, let's all be safe. No to be telling sob stories out here but a correspondent of mine from Minnesota went out to get her mail, had to go across the street, got disoriented&now is suffereing from frost bite. long story but wow! Her daughter wouldn't even get off her butt to get it for her but I won't go there so, yeah, snows...........be safe all of you.

THE BETHESDA SHOW IS CANCELLED due to artist illness. I received an email notice five minutes ago. They are giving refunds so bummer is this one won't be rescheduled.  I feel so bad for MB. 

I did get ahold of Sally to tell her so she can go back home, she was going down there..

I am praying MB is better very soon..

Robin in MD

Thanks Robin, I had been checking all day and just saw it too.  So sorry for everyone but hope this means MB can have time to recoop.  Gail

I totally agree Gail. He needs a break....

Robin in MD :)

I hope so too Gail, he needs some rest to recover all the way from the flu and I hope he sees that I said so...

Down, Mr. Bolton, down, and please get well soon for your family and fans !!!!!! :))))..

Sorry Robin but I am certainly glad you saw him for his birthday show and in PA. Everyone be safe....it is very bad weather in Oklahoma too :((.

Hugs,

Kathy Tulsa

Aw! Sorry the show was cancelled & bummer MB'S ill. Gosh. Poor thing. Sorry it won't be rescheduled too. Wow! There's always a reason as to why things happen. :(((( but I do understand. Get well soon, Michael.

I hope he has time to be in the best shape ever for your show Gail!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service