WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So far there is no word on the show tomorrow Angie and knowing Michael he may wait until the last minute to see how he feels because as I have said "the show must go on" is in Michael's blood and he will do anything he can to fulfil that.   Obviously as soon as anyone gets word it will be posted on here and just have to hope that no news is good news.  

It was said before and by Michael himself that he had the flu but someone has put a comment on one of my posts on my FB page saying that the venue last night said Michael had laryngitis so, obviously, if any truth in that, unless he is completely over it, he will not be singing and laryngitis can last a few days until antibiotics kick in for sometimes effect is not immediate depending how bad it is and if he had a temperature and was nearly collapsing in Atlantic City, it was bad.   Need to wait and see for official word and take it from there for it is too easy for supposition and rumours to start flying around otherwise.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

I agree he will need time to get over the laryngitis if that's what he now has.  That you don't recover from in a day or two. I feel bad for the fans planning on the Newport News show..I hope MB is taking care of himself and really getting the rest he needs to feel better. He cannot push it with his voice.

We didn't hear till 2 hours before he was to go onstage for Bethesda so I dunno.. Maybe they will give you all a quicker notice by tomorrow morning for this one.  The venue down there is closed today due to the snow storm.. I wanted to ask how we are to be refunded for the show.  I will have to call tomorrow.

Robin in MD:)

Thank you everyone for your posts :) I absolutely feel the same way, Michael might need the time to get better, was just wondering if there was any news before we drive the 2 hours one way. I am hoping if he does have to cancel we will hear something before we make the drive if not we will just have to deal with it and do something else down there. Of course we just have to get a big snow storm here all day today also which my affect things as well. I just joined this site today and thank you all for your information and input. Have a great day :)

Angie, this is now posted on the Ferguson website:

Michael Bolton Performance Postponed

Due to illness, Michael Bolton’s Tuesday, March 4 performance has been postponed. A new spring 2014 date will be announced shortly. All ticket holders will be contacted with details. Please call the Ticket Office, beginning Wednesday, with any questions (757/594-8752). Thank you.

Gail, thanks so much for posting this, we had just found out a little while ago as well. We will hope we can make it to the rescheduled show. I am so thankful they announced it tonight so we didn't make the trip. Take care, Angie

I am glad it is going to be rescheduled.  Also good they notified you all ahead of time.  MB. get well soon.

Robin in MD :)

Yes Robin, me too!! I hope he gets well very soon :)

Gail, thank you for your feedback !! Greatly appreciated!

Sorry to hear tomorrow's show's postponed. I'm praying for MB that's for sure. Where did it say he has laryngitis? I may have missed it. Aw! Poor thing!

Angie Palmer, great suggestion for tomorrow in Newport show would be to call the venue all day before you hit those roads

If Michael has laryngitis, wow! Because of allergies, I've had laryngitis several weeks. Depending. No doubt, that's not the case with him but laryngitis is not gone in a day. Plenty of honey, lemmon in tea for MB that's for sure. Hope all works out for you Angie. :)

Just announced...VA has been postponed :/ Bad news for the fans but Michael HAS to get BETTER!!! Please take care of yourself Michael :))) I just read it on the tour blog. Postponed due to illness and he will reschedule in Spring 2014 :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service