WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Sylvia and it is a Yeeeha too :)). Happy to jump aboard the 2014 MB tour earlier than I expected this year too ;)). Ohhhh the places MB can get us traveling off to. I so wanted to go to Cancun but that is out of my budget for now but this concert will be a fantastic one too :)). Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

We sure are Sylvia!!!  I cannot wait and I know none of you can either!!LOL

Robin in MD:)

He really needs to come to Louisville, KY:)! But until then I will just have to read all about you all & your nite out w/Michael & the band!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Tickets purchased and hotel reservations made, watch out Biloxi a storm is coming in March!!!!!  I can't wait.....

Deborah (AL)

Hi Deborah and welcome to the forum. Good for you having it all covered! :D Hope you'll come back to this page and share a review of your concert experience. We always have a lot of fun on this thread. This is the 4th year Robin has started such a discussion, so feel free to sample past year's threads to have a taste. Take care Deborah and thanks for sharing. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Hi Deborah and WELCOME to the forum and delighted that you have everything sorted out for March.....looks as though quite a few from here going and hoping you all have a fantastic time !! :)

Hey, Chip Adams, are you about ????   How did Christmas present go down with your wife;  did you get an extra Christmas hug ??? lol

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Welcome Deborah.....have a fantastic concert too!!!! :))).

Kathy T. :)

Welcome Deborah.. YES please come back in and share your concert adventure with us. .We have alot of fun her sharing our experiences going to see MB.  Once the tour starts this thread gets quite busy when folks are posting reviews, video links and photos!!! We have a blast here.

Congrats on your tix to Biloxi.  I know a few gals that go there usually also.

Again Welcome, feel free to post and join in as often as you like!!!

Robin in MD :)

I'm an avid Michael Bolton fan since 2002.  I first heard him when I was working at Wal-Mart and ran over to the Electronics Department Manager and asked who it was and she told me Michael Bolton and I said, "Order me as many CD's as you can get ahold of." and she said, "Are you serious?" and I said "Yes!" and she did which began my wonderful collection I now have :)  Fast forward to I believe it was 2012 when he came to Madisonville Community College to play.  I looked forward to going until they announced the date:  December 10th, just right before Christmas.  I'm a single mother so debating wasn't really an issue, it was either go see him or buy Christmas for my son and of course, my son always wins.  Then in Feb 2013, he came to Bowling Green for his book signing.  I had rush shipped the book so it would make it to my house on time where I could go.  My parents were going to keep my son and my cousin was going to go with me since I really didn't know how to get to Bowling Green and alas, something came up and she couldn't go so therefore I couldn't go because I knew my son wouldn't sit in the car waiting for me to get a book signed.  That something turned out to be a trip to Longhorn Steakhouse for a date so I was pretty upset about that when I found out.  Well, November 29th this year he was in Paducah.  The same Electronics Manager over at Wal-Mart told me about it and it was right after Thanksgiving and again, time to buy Christmas presents from my son.  Again, my son won and I spent the money on his Christmas.  Hopefully this year will be my year :)
Joy Baxter

Hi Joy B and  welcome to the forum. Sweetie, I completely understand your situation and I also had to wait on opportunity #4 until I was finally able to attend a concert. First try in '91, I was being overly cautious after a miscarriage, second try in '93, I missed out on a concert on my birthday because we couldn't get tickets and third try in '95, I'd just given birth to my 3rd child while Michael was doing a promotional tour. I finally got to attend my first concert in '98, so I was ready! :D Joy, may I ask how old your son is? Just curious. Thankfully, on my next concert, I'm taking my youngest daughter with me, but she's grown now. So there you go girl: don't lose hope! Keep an eye on these 2 pages and you should be good: 

Events page for all confirmed events

http://michaelbolton.com/events/event/listUpcoming  

MB dates added part 2, for  dates posted on the internet that may or may not be confirmed:

http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/mb-dates-added-part-2

If you need help navigating the site, let us know, there’s always someone around to help. Take care Joy and good luck! Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

TY Sylvie!  I've been keeping a close eye on the dates and thanks for the links, I'm going to mark them in my favorites so I'll have them.  And my son will be 6 next month and he sings Michael Bolton too.  He also recognizes him when he sees him--getting him started early :)

Hey Joy B.

I hope you at least got to see all of those Honda commercials:)! And I hope he gets back here soon, too:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service