Welcome everyone to the 2016 Tour Review Thread!   The upcoming year is going to be exciting with many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!!MB has some Canada and USA shows in February and March 2016 and then he heads to the UK in April 2016!!!  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and we may have a Michael Bolton Charities event later in the year, we never know. Michael has multiple projects in the works and he is good at keeping us guessing. I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2016 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time again in 2016!! Let the year long concert party begin soon!! 

Views: 32706

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am copying Robin's post to here because it showed up as a response from a February comment. This is about the Vegas show on Saturday.

From Robin Rehder:

Where do I get started. Wow! It was just totally awesome meeting up with so many Bolton "Babes" or buddies. Some I've met; others I haven't. Folks from Kentucky, Pennsylvania, Georgia, North Carolina, California, Wales, & Ireland. If I left anyone else out, I truly appologize. Even several of us local folks were there. A dear BB gave me a pillow case from another show. It has a picture of Michael & I'm not sure if there's writing. Please forgive me for not knowing or forgetting. If I heard right, I do believed Michael welcomed those across the pond that came. I am flying so high that Kathy LAFD went to the stage with flowers. My dear friend Elaine from here took me up to the stage. Suddenly, I felt my pillow case slip from my hands & Michael, Yes Michael touched my hand. Then, during WAMLAW, we all went up to the stage. Kathy, Karen, or someone will have to describe where Michael came from & went to during the show. There were many of us fans out there that he didn't get to shake all hands. A blast was had by all during the concert. Afterwards, we all milled around for signatures. I did get to meet Sam Fly & I complimented her singing with Michael. OMG, "The Prayer" & To Make Me Feel your love." What can I say, right? :) Then, Drew gave me a drumstick (not chicken) :) just kidding. I even met his mom & him. My sister & hubby were there & she met Ashley. Many of the awesome (friends) got to meet my sister & her hubby. I'm still flying high. Shucks. Haven't come off the cloud in the last what 20 some years? :) Here is the setlist.

Of course, the beginning with "Go the Distance."

Stand By ne

To Love Somebody

Sittin' On The Dock of the Bay

Said I love You But I lied

You Don't Know Me

I Gotta Woman

That's Life

Can I touch you There (when Michael said the song title), You know he left out "there" :)

Now. The band did their little act&performance.

Then, Michael sang four duets with Sam Fly (she is awesome)

To make You Feel My Love

How Am I suppose to Live without You

Ain't No Mountain High Enough&

The PrayerOur Jason DeLaire performed

When A Man Loves A Woman

Steel Bars

Michael then introduced the band

& the last song was Georgia

True, he didn't do How Can We Be Lovers, Chicago Blue & TLT but it was a little changed & I loved it.

&here it comes, my review's on its way.

Did I tell you that I did get the pillow case back that Karen gave me? Well, I did. We also got to meet Ruki. See, I knew I'd forget something.

Thanks for moving it Lynn. I was going to do it but you beat me to it! 

Thanks Robin for a wonderful review. I can feel your excitement reading it.  So happy all went so well for you and MB took your hand. 

What song is Chicago Blue???  Sounds like you all had a wonderful time all way around Robin.  So happy for you.

Lynn, please take a moment and write up a review too girl. I enjoy hearing from you all!!

Robin in MD :)

Lol Robin it's rare I would beat you! Just happened to be looking for reviews and saw it :) Got home yesterday evening so tired I could barely move. But what a fun time and worth the exhaustion! I was waiting for some others to write theirs and I was going to just add to them. Lots of great ladies and it was awesome to have so many there!

Lynn

LOL Lynn Feel free to write yours girl.  They are all welcome...No matter who starts first!!LOL  Glad you had a blast.  Loved the pics I saw on Twitter and FB from the group of you that attended.

Take care and get some rest girl.

Oops my bad Robin. I was referring to the song with Chicago Blue or something. The one you love his guitar playing. Sorry. I guess I've flown off course. :)

Oh Sweet Home Chicago! Big bummer he didn't do that one. I love that..dang, but sounds like an awesome show, so happy for you and the other girls.

Well, at least I had Chicago in there. LOL Sweet Home Chicago.

Hey Robin R, I'd responded to your comment where your review landed, but I'll repost it here:

Hey Robin R, thanks for your review! It all sounds like it might have been even a bit overwhelming: no wonder you’re flying high! Cool about your pillow case: was it sold as merchandise? So glad to hear you had such a great time and were able to touch Michael’s hand girl. :D   So how many drumsticks do you have by now? I hope Bari and Bill enjoyed the show too: I think it had been a while since they’d gone to an MB show. Thanks a lot for the setlist, we can always count on you Robin. :D I’ll bet you jumped out of your seat when you heard “Can I touch you...” :D  I’m guessing Michael is still singing WAMLAW in the same way? It’ll be interesting to hear how different the new version will be. Well anyway, I’m glad you’ve had such a great time girl, thanks for sharing. Take care. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

P.S.: I'm really happy for you Michael signed your pillow case too! :D

Thanks Lynn for fixing this. Also, you know I'm flying high as Michael did sign my pillow case. A couple of the girls from overseas had their flag when Michael signed. Hope I'm not off boundaries mentioning this girls.

You are welcome Robin. And oh what a night you had!! Super special for sure!

Lynn

Wow . Looks like you girl had lots of fun. Pillow cases, hand touching , flowers .... so much love and fun. Love all the songs. Thank you .

We all had a special night. At all sows, we all have those specials nights.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service