Welcome everyone to the 2016 Tour Review Thread!   The upcoming year is going to be exciting with many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!!MB has some Canada and USA shows in February and March 2016 and then he heads to the UK in April 2016!!!  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and we may have a Michael Bolton Charities event later in the year, we never know. Michael has multiple projects in the works and he is good at keeping us guessing. I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2016 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time again in 2016!! Let the year long concert party begin soon!! 

Views: 32706

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I love Robin in MD what you wrote to Michael & everyone. I'm just totally stoked about everything for you & Kathy.

Thanks RobinI I am still amazed by all that happened.  I went to work and they asked me as some saw my FB page.  LOL  Not much work got done this afternoon. Gotta get back to real life.. What fun we had. OMG thanks girl. MB is the best..

Robin in M D :)

He sure is the best. Now. Get that work done. LOL

I just had an amazing time at the show in Atlantic City. The gang wore our Christmas shirts and we got so much wonderful attention! While waiting to get into the venue someone came up to us, as we were dedicated fans, and handed us 4 2nd row seats. Problem is there is 6 of us. 2 were content to keep the original seats, 5th row on the side, which happened to be the same spot Michael sings When a Man. So it all worked out. We passed our tickets on to someone needing tickets (the show ended up being sold out).

Set list performed:

Stand by Me, To Love Somebody, Dock of the Bay, Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas, You Don't know Me, I've Got a Woman, That's Life, Sweet Home Chicago,

Duets: White Christmas, To Make You Feel My Love, How Am I, Silent Night, Ain't No Mountain, The Prayer.

When a Man, How Can We Be Lovers, Steel Bars and the encore was Santa Claus is Coming to Town.

When Michael was in the audience there was a woman trying to dance provocative in front of him. It was really humorous when Michael put his hand on his face. Someone was sending me the video but it never came through. When going back to the stage, another women grabbed his arm and wouldn't let go! Our friends in those seats said Michael gave her one of "those" looks! The body guard had to grab both Michael and her to get her off him. She bragged after how he held her hand. Lol

The lady that yells Turn around and take it off was there. She was a bit quiet tonight or it could be because the seating here sucks.

After the show we went to where they do the meet and greet, hoping to catch the band as they left. We gave them Christmas presents and wanted to see if they were happy with them. Most got past us because of the M&G line. A lady walked up to us with her Pass and said since we're dedicated fans she thought one of us could use it. When our friend got inside, she saw Milo and asked him if everyone could get their picture with Michael. He checked with Michael who said Yes. Someone from the venue came out to get us.

If you remember from the Tarrytown post, Milo joked with us that he shouldn't let us talk to Michael because he didn't make it on the wreath. We made buttons to look like the ornaments with Milo on it. So Milo was joking with us about the shirt and button. Brian came over with hugs for his Christmas present and I think it was Drew did also.

Michael took his time taking pictures with us and chatting. We were able to do individual photos and a group. We never felt rushed even though he had family waiting for him in the next room. After awhile, we spoke to the woman with the video I mentioned, she saw Michael leave and should us her pictures. It was nice to see him leave with our Christmas present to him.

The following day our group did our Christmas gift exchange. Our rule is that it has to be Michael related. It was fun to see the great gifts that everyone came up with!!

When I see the group picture with Michael, I'll see if I can share it with the group.

Hey Sally, What a great surprise for you all tonight. I am thrilled for you girls. Just thrilled.MB is full of surprises this week. I tell you.. Bummer the show sounds shorter than the one in Hagerstown. Oh I love the button for Milo. Cute idea. . That was great timing for you all to get that pass and for then all of you to be able to go back.

Cool that MB sang in the audience near the gals sitting back there. Shame that lady grabbed him like that in the audience.. That's sad.. Ugh.

So happy for you and thanks for your review!! What a great Bolton week it's been.

Robin in MD :)

The venue let people up and down to he aisles to take pictures, but no one could cross in front. So they really did have the better seat since we were packed in like sardines!

Looking at the set list, it looks like there was only a 2song difference from what I can remember.

Oh I did forget a story, when MB came out he apologized for being late, he was shaving and his shaver died and he couldn't come out with half a shaven face as the other side was pretty nasty! Lol Of course he told it better then me.

He talked about the Valentines show and working with Lonely Island again.

Any more tidbits I remember, I'll fill in. Haha!

LOL Sally that's funny about the razor dying.. Oh dear!!! Technical difficulties.. We cannot have him with stubble on half his face!

Thanks again, that is a funny story!!

Hey Sally, thanks so much for your review: what a show! What a treat to get all those Christmas songs: did Michael perform them as on the “A swinging Christmas” version? Just wondering. So was there drinking at this venue or was there a pre-party involved  for those 2 women? :D Wow, it sounds like pixie dust has been sprinkled on this leg of Michael’s tour: what a wonderful experience you guys had! Thank you so much for sharing with us Sally, I’m happy you guys had such a wonderful time. Take good care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

P.S.: Thanks for sharing the shaver story and feel free to add on! :D

Not in Swing Sylvie. Very beautiful and Santa Clause encore was very fun.

Alrightie then Sally getting Christmas songs. Which ones? Oh! Too funny about his razor dying. Not good. I still have to read your review yet. Wow! It's been an awesome MB week & birds flying high that's for sure.

Robin in Hagerstown I think I remember right, Sally you were there too tell me if not, he did Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas, White Christmas, Silent Night and Santa Clause is Coming to Town, and I thought another one but cannot remember now. That show in particular I was in the Bolton fog!LOL

He did 4, you got them!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service