Welcome everyone to the 2016 Tour Review Thread!   The upcoming year is going to be exciting with many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!!MB has some Canada and USA shows in February and March 2016 and then he heads to the UK in April 2016!!!  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and we may have a Michael Bolton Charities event later in the year, we never know. Michael has multiple projects in the works and he is good at keeping us guessing. I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2016 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time again in 2016!! Let the year long concert party begin soon!! 

Views: 32706

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

For info Michael has put out this tweet with regard to rescheduling on Birmingham concert .... hope date does work out.

Hey everyone! We are looking at potential of rescheduling Birmingham to May 1st! Hope this can work for you all!!! Thank u for ur support!

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

So glad MB is better and the tour will continue. The next show on MB's UK tour is  at Colston Hall, Bristol, UK on Tuesday, April 12, 2016!!

Keep the fun rolling on everyone attending. Have a great time! I look forward to reading about it here!!

Robin in MD USA :)

I'm glad Michael was able to reschedule Birmingham. Those going to the show Tuesday, you know what to do. :) Speaking of MB, HCWBLIWCBF is on music choice's love songs. I'm so glad Michael's better & I'm sorry he was so ill, it seems.

Just left the Brighton Dome.......... Wow. Michael, considering you've been unwell you totally smashed it. An amazing performance. Loved every minute. After the disappointment of Friday evening you have made my birthday weekend. Thank you.

So glad you had a great time Carol! How did MB sound? Did he do any newer songs or talk about the new CD at all? Just curious.

Thanks for coming in and sharing your fun time with us!

Hi Carol

So glad you got to see The Main Man! And that he recovered, had us all worried! I looking forward to Manchester and RAH and more so now ! Hope you get to reschedulled show as well.

Julie. Xx
He sounded amazing Robin, just as he always does. No obvious signs (to me) that he has been poorly. No new songs but what he performed was as outstanding as usual.

Hi Carol, thanks for your review and letting us know Michael is sounding well! Glad you had a great time. Take care and happy birthday weekend! :D Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Hello everyone. Just arrived back in my hotel room, looking like a drowned rat, tired but happy. Loved The Dome as a venue, smaller, a theatre rather than a great big anonymous empty space. Michael was in fine voice, though I thought he looked a little frail. He was a bit worried about the sound, kept motioning to the sound guys to tone it down a bit, and there were times in the first session where the band engulfed him. Loved the new singer Sam Fly. Thought the two of them together on The Prayer was the best duet I've ever heard Michael perform. Disappointed not to be able to get near the stage, there was a barrier in front of the first row, so although I went down the aisle, we had to hand our gifts to the security man to put on the stage. Went back to my seat, as I had a good view from there. It was all over too soon, as it always is.
Crowd was very noisy tonight, lots of people calling out, lots of laughter. Michael had fun in Brighton.

Got to see lots of friends. Don and June, Jody, Anna and Jo, Carol, Linda, Ray and Karen, and our Sylvia, who was hoping for a birthday hug from Michael at the Meet and Greet. Don't forget to wish her many happy returns tomorrow!

For those who've yet to catch the show, it's a good one. Hope you enjoy yourselves.

I've dried out now, and I'm off to bed. Sweet dreams.

Margaret in Kent

Thanks for posting Margaret. I hope MB feels better as time goes on. I saw a post on twitter from someone that was upset that he wasn't getting his meet and greet and complained. I'm glad to hear that it must have happened if Sylvia was hoping for a hug when she went back to see MB. Maybe that person didn't go to the right location or something? I was hoping it was not cancelled.

I am glad you all and MB had a fun time.  I loved Kelly's version of The Prayer with MB, it would be hard to beat in my opinion but this gal maybe has the same type of fantastic voice too..  Cool beans.  Nice you saw so many Bolton Buddies. I know Don and June, they used to come over to the states for the MBC Events in CT.Nice folks.

Thanks for posting your review. I enjoyed reading it!!

Margaret, awesome running into numerous BB'S. I've met Don & June before. So, did you & Carol meet Sylvia? I did read right she was there? Cool. Hope those who had the M&G made out ok. Sorry the one fan didn't though.

You know, Robin, one of the best things about a Michael concert is catching up with old friends, and making new ones. Sylvia introduced me to Julie, who sat beside me. I hope she will post; she was off for a M&G too. The Carol I mentioned was Carol Nobbs, who used to produce an online newsletter back in the day? Forgot to mention Joan was there too, and I met her daughter for the first time.

Day off today, driving home mid-morning, doing the week's shopping at Tesco on the way...reality hits hard!

Margaret in Kent

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service