Welcome everyone to the 2016 Tour Review Thread!   The upcoming year is going to be exciting with many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!!MB has some Canada and USA shows in February and March 2016 and then he heads to the UK in April 2016!!!  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and we may have a Michael Bolton Charities event later in the year, we never know. Michael has multiple projects in the works and he is good at keeping us guessing. I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2016 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time again in 2016!! Let the year long concert party begin soon!! 

Views: 32706

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I always do them in Word first also. Makes it alot easier.

Robin in MD :)

Hi Kathy, you weren't the only one who had problems with the site sweetie: even Gail had trouble putting up a blog a couple of days ago and I have yet to add an article to another thread because the site was tempermental. All this to say it's not just you! XD Take care sweetie and if you're not home yet, safe travels to you and your family. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

So neat Kathy LAFD that you'll get to see MB @ RAH. Travel safely. Your reviews are so good; so well written. Will you have an M&G there? Cool if so.

OMG Kathy what a review and how can I ADD anything to that except if I had been ready to take that picture of you giving MB his flowers but even if I had got that one would probably never have captured his blown kiss to you.....it is a sweet, sweet memory that time won't erase and no real need for picture to see it again !!! :)

Thanks for a FANTASTIC review and for first part I couldn't see for laughing.  Remembering that day with the tickets for as you say I had booked all of mine and you were tearing your hair out and were more and more tired as time was going on and think I had about 20 cups of tea....the kettle was on constant boil !!!!! LOL  Where you say about me getting us lost, what would a Bolton Adventure in Scotland be unless I achieved that...it would be dull !!!!!!!!!!!! LOL  At least we didn't end up in a multi-storey car park instead of the theatre as in 2014.  One thing you did forget to mention was I got us lost in the restroom/ladies before the M&G and a miracle we ever made it for in trying to get out I took us into another cubicle ....we couldn't find the way out and of course the task become more difficult when the two of us couldn't stop laughing.   Think might be a good idea Kathy, if in London, I just follow YOU !!!! lol

The concert was fantastic and MB was just SUPERB and hearing Nessun Dorma again...WOW !!! :)  Love your joke Kathy about me adding the rest of the set list....you looking for a miracle ??? LOL  I think he sang Jack Sparrow and Soul Provider, didn't he ?????????????????  Joke, joke, joke !!! lol  He did sing "Sweet Home Chicago", "Ain't No Mounting High Enough" as duet with Sam, "To Love Somebody" and again with Sam "Make You Feel My Love" and other I remember because it is the same story about that "peculiar" accent as intro to SILYBIL....Michael loves doing that voice, he gets a right kick out of it and it is so lovely to see.

M&G was terrific and Michael is for ever calling people "gracious" well, for me, he is the most gracious man I have ever met !!! :)

Believe you will all realize I have arrived in Southend for tomorrow night's concert and cannot wait especially too to hear and see Charlotte France, Dream Jobbing UK winner, who I believe will not mind my sharing with you the fact that her appearance on stage in Sheffield was, in her words, "AMAZING !!!"  Charlotte has had, already, a wonderful time with the band and crew and of course Michael and is definitely, right now, living her dream!!!  Will try and get some good pics but unfortunately I believe my seat is wrong side from where I saw Charlotte in a pic but will try and there is always London and Mrs Rosario's wonderful Samsung, one of which is definitely now, on my, wish list !!! LOL 

To finish, a little bit of self indulgence for, here is my pic with Michael taken at Glasgow M&G.

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

Thanks for sharing your own details of your evening Sylvia: you really take the words "MB adventure" at heart! :D Soak it all in and enjoy the rest of your shows. Take care and stay safe. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Great reviews everyone...I enjoyed them all... Real life here is very busy this week and I will comment more later...You all made me smile when I needed it today...I am happy for all of you....more later when I have time to comment...You all make this thread so much fun!!

Janet, Brian, & even Rita, thanks for your review. I'm totally happy for all of you. I'm glad all of you got an M&G. :)

Another lovely photo Sylvia and thanks for sharing your fun evening too with us !!! :) Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Thanks for the "wee One Version" of the Glasgow concert!!! But shame on you for NOT keeping your promise to LISTEN to my directions in London!!! I should have read this BEFORE our London concert!! LOL Great photo Sylvia!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey Kathy, Thanks ever so much for your review. I felt like I was there. Cool getting to go to the M&G & wow! Linda, for her first show, I think, she gets to meet Michael. Not bad. :)

Kathy LAFD whew about your card situation. I know your heart was coming to your throat but PTL, it all worked out ok. Glad Paypal worked out for you. Whew.

Hey Kathy, I felt like I was right there with you. SUPER that MB took our flowers and blew you a kiss. I can picture it all happening girl. Congrats on all of it.  I am glad your land lady enjoyed it all and she got to meet MB too at her first show, lucky lady she is. I assume she's now a fan too!! 

I needed a fun review to read these last few days and yours sure fit the bill.  THANK YOU for taking the time to post while on vacation and traveling around. It's much appreciated.

Enjoy London and RAH..

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service