Welcome everyone to the 2016 Tour Review Thread!   The upcoming year is going to be exciting with many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!!MB has some Canada and USA shows in February and March 2016 and then he heads to the UK in April 2016!!!  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and we may have a Michael Bolton Charities event later in the year, we never know. Michael has multiple projects in the works and he is good at keeping us guessing. I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2016 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time again in 2016!! Let the year long concert party begin soon!! 

Views: 32703

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You,re welcome Robin. Getting a handshake from Michael makes you feel pretty special. He is a terrific guy!!

Great pic of you and Michael Sandra!! Thanks for your review also!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks Kathy!! Was a memorable time!!

Hi Sandra, thanks for sharing your review  and glad to hear you had your special time with Michael. Sam has a really sweet voice: I checked out the RAH duet on YouTube and it was really nice. Thanks for sharing sweetie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Just had to share Sylvie and have been meaning to come in with my review but not had time. It really was a magical moment!! Take care!!

I want to come out here & thank all of you girls over there in the UK for your reviews. Awesome those who got to meet up with Michael & meet up with other BB'S. That's so neat doing that. I don't want to say names fearing of leaving someone out.

Hi Sandra and thanks so much for your review and share of pics for they are GREAT !!! :)  It was a super night and so, so glad to have met you and hope will get opportunity again, SOON !!! lol

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend AGAIN

Hi Sylvia it was indeed a super night and I was glad to have met you too. Hopefully will get the opportunity again VERY SOON!! Come back Mr. B lol!! I have posted the rest of my photos over on Twitter if you want to browse lol!!

Hi Sandra and saw a lot of your pics and they are BEAUTIFUL and wondering if you wanted to create, or if you would have any objection if I created, a separate album of your pics same as I did for Karen Hudspith  ???

Sylvia  Your wee Scottish friend AGAIN

Hi Sylvia I would have no objection at all if you want to create an album and bring them over. Please feel free to go ahead with that as I,m not sure how to do it lol!! I had such a lovely time and just want to share them as much as possible. So you have my permission to do that. Thank you so much Sylvia!!

Here is tweet with pic that PeaceOfMind has posted of himself and Michael;  Peace Of Mind offer "close protection" which he gave Michael during this tour.   

One of the nicest guys Iv been on tour with true gent

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend AGAIN

WOW!! That is a SUPER pic Sylvia!! Thanks for sharing!! :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service