Welcome everyone to the 2016 Tour Review Thread!   The upcoming year is going to be exciting with many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!!MB has some Canada and USA shows in February and March 2016 and then he heads to the UK in April 2016!!!  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and we may have a Michael Bolton Charities event later in the year, we never know. Michael has multiple projects in the works and he is good at keeping us guessing. I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2016 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time again in 2016!! Let the year long concert party begin soon!! 

Views: 32706

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Robin, You are welcome. Those photos were all taken on valentines night.  I attended both concerts, the 1st night with some friends and the 2nd  on my own....weird but fun.

Both evenings were unforgettable. Michael still has that "Bolton Magic" , he wows the crowd with every song  ( please don't ask me for the playlist) . I am in awe when he starts to sing, Go the distance was the 1st song on both nights, there was a Sinatra  and all the popular ones.

He sang "the duets"  with Kelly.,, just fab !!  The Prayer was so touching.  Kelly is a beautiful singer...what a lovely voice and personality .  JP was amazing. I would love to see a couple dance while he's playing the sax. ..that would be cool. The band delivers everytime !

Sweet Home Chicago was my fav, , there's so much energy when he's on the guitar...love it !! 

Michael  engages so well with the audience and they return their love and appreciation for his music.

Timeless ..what else is there to say....he's still got it and I hope to attend many more concerts.  BTW, Drew came over  and gave me one of his "drumsticks"....Now that was sweet.     Regards, Usha , Mississauga, ON

Thanks so much for review Usha and as I've already said glad you had such a super time !!! :)  Great too getting a drumstick...lovely and enjoy your sweet, sweet memories !!!:)

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

Hi Usha, now that's a review from the heart! I'm really glad for you that you were able to attend both shows Usha. So how did your friends enjoy the concert and was this their first time seeing/hearing Michael? Well anyway, thanks a lot for sharing sweetie, glad you had such a wonderful time, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Thanks for the review Usha, I am glad you enjoyed both shows. Enjoy the memories, and enjoy that drumstick. I hope he comes to Toronto later. I can't wait. Much love.

Patience
Hi Patience , there are a couple more pics on the previous page. Ebjoy
Thanks Usha. I got them all. Lol. Hugs
Beautiful photos.....thanks for posting Sylvia :). Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

When is Michael coming back to Australia

WELCOME to the forum Cameron !!! :)  Unfortunately, no tour dates for Australia announced, as of yet, but keep tuned on here for best place to find out when it does happen !!! :)

Sylvia  Your wee Scottish friend

Believe best place to post this photo and it is one of Ashley, Michael and Ruki when they had a "birthday party" for the girls on 13th at Fallsview and they each got a lovely birthday cake with Michael, band and crew, singing Happy Birthday to them and as Ashley said, when she posted a short video of it, not every birthday you get Michael Bolton singing to you !!! :)  Just to add it was Ruki's birthday on 13th but Ashley's birthday was actually on 7th February.  Also, have had permission, from both Ashley and Ruki, to post this pic over here.

Sylvia  Your wee Scottish friend

That's really neat .,

Welcome Cameron. Did you get to see MB the last time he was in Australia? I think he went there in 2015 but I could be wrong. Also, Awesome about the birthday celebrating there of the girls' birthdays with MB. You've got that right. How often does one have MB singing Happy Birthday. Not bad. :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service