Welcome everyone to the 2016 Tour Review Thread!   The upcoming year is going to be exciting with many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!!MB has some Canada and USA shows in February and March 2016 and then he heads to the UK in April 2016!!!  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and we may have a Michael Bolton Charities event later in the year, we never know. Michael has multiple projects in the works and he is good at keeping us guessing. I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2016 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time again in 2016!! Let the year long concert party begin soon!! 

Views: 32706

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sylvia...Sylvia... Lol.....Must say this again MB has the coolest fans , you guys are terrific!

Great pic indeed!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey Sylvia, I'm catching up here. Thanks a lot for the yummy description! :D Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Yeah, noticed you were missing and was just about set to send out the search party .... you were getting one more day and that was all !!! LOL

Hope everything okay and it was just a case of busy, busy, busy ?!?!

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

Hi again Sylvia, just helping out my daughter with her move and the kids, so you can imagine how busy I was... Thanks for caring sweetie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Here are a few pics taken at show in Charlotte last night and they come courtesy of Ron Probst, Brandon Sims and Lara Lewis Smith.

Ron Probst's pics.

Brandon Sims pics

Lara Lewis Smith's pic

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

Thanks Sylvia..I csn see us at the stage...Cool!!

Robin in MD :)

Thanks for all descriptions of pictures & neat sending them.

Hi all, I am home and gotta hit the road again tomorrow.  I really enjoyed the Charlotte show. MB was funny and teasing the crowd and sounded fantastic.

Here are a few pics. I don't know much else to add from my note before.  Short on time here.

These were from my phone, not had time to upload the ones on the camera.

Lovely Michael looks so happy !

Thanks Robin...great pics!! Safe travels!! Enjoy round 2!!! 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I found a few fav's out of the pics from Charlotte I took on the camera. Instead of a long review I thought I'd post them here.  I had a great time..   I have not had time to do alot of editing of more of them.

Hope you like these few!  Enjoy!! :)

Robin in MD:)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service