Welcome everyone to the 2016 Tour Review Thread!   The upcoming year is going to be exciting with many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!!MB has some Canada and USA shows in February and March 2016 and then he heads to the UK in April 2016!!!  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and we may have a Michael Bolton Charities event later in the year, we never know. Michael has multiple projects in the works and he is good at keeping us guessing. I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2016 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time again in 2016!! Let the year long concert party begin soon!! 

Views: 32706

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lovely photos . Thank you

Hope link works okay as only way know how to get video across to here.  It is from Michael and he has placed it on his official FB page and it is done seconds before he went on stage last night.  He is standing in "wings" holding guitar and just as he says "showtime" he looks directly into camera and winks.

https://www.facebook.com/MBaroundtheworld/posts/687012461451447

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

Thanks for sharing all the beautiful pics and MB's adorable video from Canada here. The area of Canada for these shows is breathtaking! Wow..

Robin in MD :)

I tried to go into the video & got a couple nots & wow! too much bass. That's all I could get. Thanks though. I honestly do appreciate this.

Thanks for the video Sylvia. Good to know Michael is enjoying his time in Canada. :D Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Q c Canada :D

Here is URL link to Michael's video which is obviously better than other as it takes you straight to his page.....just found by accident but hopefully I will remember for the future !!! lol

https://www.facebook.com/MBsings/videos/10155073033448154/

The next few concerts on MB's tour brings him and the band back to the East Coast of the USA!!   The first show is  at The Paramount, Huntington, NY on August 9, 2016 .

Everyone going have a super fun time. I look forward to reading some reviews here!!

Robin MD :)

I agree. I think Hungtinton's on the long island route. If I were living in Baltimore, Hmm.

Hey Robin, Yes Huntington is out on Long Island.  

Thanks Sylvia, I really enjoyed this cute little vid from MB! Giving us a small peak at things from his perspective!! LOL

Hi everyone and hope you will indulge me on here as I want to post about something which can be classed as personal. I have a friend who is going to Michael's show on 13th at Ocean Grove, New Jersey. She was going with her sister but unfortunately, she has had to call off due to illness, therefore, there is a ticket for sale if anyone is interested in purchasing. It is in Section A and row G. If anyone needs more information and would like to buy please message me as soon as possible. Thanks !!! :)

If anyone has objection to me posting this on here please let me know and I'll remove....okay ???

Just posting an up-date to say ticket is sold so everybody happy.

Sylvia  YWSF    27

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service