Welcome everyone to the 2016 Tour Review Thread!   The upcoming year is going to be exciting with many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!!MB has some Canada and USA shows in February and March 2016 and then he heads to the UK in April 2016!!!  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and we may have a Michael Bolton Charities event later in the year, we never know. Michael has multiple projects in the works and he is good at keeping us guessing. I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2016 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time again in 2016!! Let the year long concert party begin soon!! 

Views: 32703

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for coming in Gloria and can't wait for full review.  Great that he sang songs from new CD, oh super and maybe you have been first to hear new "set list"....terrific !!! :)  

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

Hey Gloria, thanks for the sneak peek! I'm really happy for you that you were able to make it to this one and I can't wait to hear about the new setlist, or what you can remember. Kudos on getting the pick: was this your first one? XD In any case, take your time, gather your thoughts and we'll be here waiting for you. Take care Gloria. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

JFI have picked up announcement from Mission Hill Winery saying that it has proved impossible to reschedule the show cancelled on 7th August.  They say that Michael has agreed he will do a show during their 2017 Summer Series and as soon as details are confirmed they will publish them.  

http://www.missionhillwinery.com/guestexperience/michael-bolton-con...

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

HI ALL!  I ATTENDED HE HUNTINGTON NY CONCERT  MICHAEL WAS AWESONE AS ALWAYS  I DO NOT REMEMBER THE ORDER OF  THE SONGS BUT I DO REMEMBER ALL  OF  THE SONGS  HE SANG NEW SONGS, OLD/CLASSIC SONGS AND DUETS  THE FOLLOWING IS A LIST OF THE SONGS

NEW SONGS FROM SONGS OF THE CINEMA

STAND BY ME

I GOT A WOMAN

DUET WITH SAMANTHA FLY

AIN'T NO MOUNTAIN HIGH ENOUGH

HAISLWY

THE PRAY

MAKE YOU FEEL MY LOVE

CLASSIC/OLD SONGS

TO LOVESOMEBODY

DOCK OF THE BAY

SAID I LOVED YOU BUT I LIED

YOU DON'T KNOW ME

THAT'S LIFE

SWEET HOME CHICAGO

WAMLAW

HOW CAN WE BE LOVERS

STEELE BARS

ENCORE

GEORGIA ON MY MIND

SAMANTHA FLY

BACK ON MY FEET AGAIN

THERE WAS ONE DIFFERENCE IN THIS CONCERT THAT I NEVER SEEN BEFORE  WHEN MICHAEL CAME OUT TO SING WAMLAW  HE CAME OUT TO AUDIENCE IN THE BALONEY INSTEAD OF THE FLOOR LEVEL  WHEN THE MUSIC STARTED I LOOKED ALL OVR FOR MICHAEL  KNOWING HE WOULD BE IN THE AUDIENCE SOMEWHERE  NOT EXPECTING HIM TO BE IN BALCONY     I ALSO CAUGHT (SORT OF)  MICHAEL GUITAR PICK   HE THREW  3 PICKS INTO THE AUDIENCE  ONE WAS SEVERAL ROWS IN FRONT OF ME  ONE WAS  TO THE RIGHT OF ME AND THE THIRD WENT INTO MY LAP   HE THREW IT TOWARD ME BUT DID NOT SEE IT  MY FRIEND  TO MY LEFT AS WELL AS THE PEOPLE SITTING IN THE ROW IN FRONT OF ME WERE LOOKING FOR IT   I LOOK DOWN AT THE PURSE ON MY LAP AND THE PICK WAS RIGHT ON TOP  I DO NOT KNOW IF MICHAEL WAS AIMING AT ME BUT IT LANDED ON MY LAP  I COULD NOT BELIEVE IT  I TOOK A SECOND LOOK AT IT TO BE SURE IT WAS A GUITAR PICK  HERE ARE SOME PHOTOS FROM THE CONCERT INCLUDING THE PICK

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE CAUGHT THE PICK  HAS ANYONE ELSE CAUGHT ONE?

GLORIA

Allrightie then there Gloria. Thanks for yourawesome review. Neat he did "Stand By Me" & I Gotta woman as well. Awesome as I said before about the guitar pick that was thrown to you. You go girl.

Thanks so much for posting..I hope he keeps the new songs in. Yippee white giutar picks are easier to find. The black ones are hard to see. Thanks for sharing Gloria!!

Robin in MD :)

Thanks so, so much Gloria for your review and what a lovely story about guitar pick, oh lovely for it to land on your lap that sure was meant for you....so pleased for you !!! :)

What a super, super idea of him coming out on balcony for that is wonderful to hear.  Giving those people a chance to see him up close and maybe get a hand shake that they would never ever be able to get otherwise, oh that is just so, so lovely to hear, so darn lovely.  Hope he keeps doing that if venues lend themselves to it.  Only one question about it Gloria......how did he keep singing and get back to stage from balcony ?????? LOL  I guess he did whole song on balcony, OR, did he have a little parachute and he parachuted back down onto stage still singing, "when a man loves a woman".....NOW, there is a thought !!!!!!!! LOL

Thanks for set list and so glad you got to hear my favourite from new CD, "I Got A Woman", OMG I just love that and hope you did too ?!?!    Thanks so much for review Gloria and for share of your beautiful pics, thanks !!! :)

Sylvia    Your wee Scottish friend

Hi Gloria and thanks for your review! Thanks a lot also for the setlist, disorderly or not, it’s appreciated. I have to say it’s a little surprising that Michael sang “Steel bars” instead of “Time, love and tenderness” and I’m sure it was awesome... Lucky  you getting 2 new songs! Oh my God, can you imagine being someone who bought a last minute ticket in the balcony and getting that surprise? That must be incredible! How was the reaction to that and the overall audience response Gloria? Now about the pick, I think Robin in Md mentioned at least once on this thread that a pick landed on her lap, along with the several times she searched for some. In 2003, Michael gave me one directly in my hand from the stage at Foxwoods: I was in shock! I didn’t see it coming: a friend took me to the stage as Michael was walking off. She called out to him, extended my hand and he gave it to me without saying a word, closing my fingers on the pick... You know that special tingle you get when you’re “touched by an angel”? that was it! :D Thanks very much for bringing me back that memory Gloria and so glad to hear your concert experience was so wonderful, thanks for sharing, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Thank you Gloria for sharing your fun and the photos and how very awesome that the guitar pick landed on top of your handbag, that was meant to be !! :))). Glad you heard 2 new songs too.....fun, fun evening for you and again thanks for sharing, Gloria :). Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Thanks for your review Gloria. I thought your later post was your review...lol I am working backwards here trying to catch up on all the recent reviews! How fun that you did get a guitar pic delivered right to your lap!!! Perfect placement I say!! Sounds like you had fun and really enjoyed yourself which is all that matters!! Sounds like an album title??? lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

On some ticketing sites, I see that Olivia Newtown-John is listed as performing with Michael Bolton at Bergen PAC in New Jersey tonight.

Is there any truth to that?

Hi Robert and welcome to the forum. Are you an Olivia fan? That would be the perfect evening for me! Well, we haven't been told about such a pairing and aside from festivals, international names are rarely put together. It's not impossible, but I would think unlikely. Will you be going to that show Robert? Hopefully, someone going will let us know. Have a great time if you're going! Take care. sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service