Welcome everyone to the 2016 Tour Review Thread!   The upcoming year is going to be exciting with many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!!MB has some Canada and USA shows in February and March 2016 and then he heads to the UK in April 2016!!!  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and we may have a Michael Bolton Charities event later in the year, we never know. Michael has multiple projects in the works and he is good at keeping us guessing. I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2016 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time again in 2016!! Let the year long concert party begin soon!! 

Views: 32706

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Like your descriptions of your show there, Gloria. I'm glad you got a guitar pick. You go girl as I've said before.

Hi all, I just posted my album for Englewood, NJ. Hope you like them.

http://www.michaelbolton.com/photo/albums/englewood-new-jersey-8-11...

Robin in MD :)

Hi Gloria and thanks for your review!! What a score to get Michael's guitar pic!! Woohoo!! Those little things always make a concert special and give you wonderful memories of the night. I am sure it made your night. Thanks for sharing :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I went to the Ocean Grove yesterday and boy was it a scorcher. The venue doesn't have air conditioning as it's something like 100 years old. What a wonderful little town with streets of tent vacation homes. Thankfully the temperature dropped and it became breezy outside, but you wouldn't know that inside the venue. The set list was the same as the Bergen show, except of doing Steel Bars, Michael sang Soul Provider. A gentlemen in the audience asked him to sing it for his 35th anniversary. We were surprised they didn't even have a fan for Michael until well into the show. I think Robin mentioned the woman at the Bergen show that kept yelling to Michael to turn around? She was here to! But it was so hot that she eventually became quiet. lol  Sadly the lighting wasn't very good, half the show Michaels left side was in the dark. But that had nothing to do with how he sounded so amazing. Before and after the show, a reporter for a New Jersey magazine interviewed us for an article. They saw our President Shirts and asked us a bunch of questions. After the show, they talked to us again and they seemed to think the show was amazing themselves.

Afterwards we sat out front of the venue just talking about the show. Talked to Ruki and Ashley. Michael came out to get in his car. He was still dressed in his stage clothes. I wonder if he couldn't peel them off? haha..... he stopped on the way to the car and chatted for a second with me. I forget what I said (isn't that pathetic) and he remarked about the heat and he could only imagine how we felt. I replied that I was taking my clothes home and burning them. There were maybe 20 people or so there and Milo said only 1 item per person. All of a sudden he said "that's it, Michael has to leave". Well, at least I had my chat that I'm too pathetic to remember. haha. As the car was pulling away, Michael just kept saying he was so sorry but they had leave.

Now we can't wait for Tarrytown!!

Attachments:

Hi Sally, Thanks for your great review.  Sounds like MB was awesome despite the horrible heat and humidity you all had to deal with.  I don't understand why they did not have a fan up there for him! OMG and it looks like he wore his jacket and scarf and vest again, I don't know how he stood it in that kind of heat/humidity. I would have died...I'm so glad you got your brief chat with him at the car. That's always the best isn't it. I was happy he spoke to me when he came out in Englewood and then we got that chance to get autographs. Oh my that lady was there too, at least she didn't keep yelling like in Englewood.  She was kinda loud!! LOL Oh bummer about the lighting tho.. that does not help the picture taking either.

Wow, neat you all got interviewed. That's a different experience. My two friends and I did at his show in Annapolis, MD in December 2013.  Was a neat article how the lady wrote it about us and being long time fans.  I am sure your T-shirt got their attention. LOL  Cool beans.

Thanks for coming in and sharing. I like your photos too. You got some great ones!!

I do remember that!

A couple more pictures. I forgot what I thought was the best part. Michael was sitting on the stool right in front of me and I waved to him and he waved back. lol  The things we find thrilling.

Attachments:
Cool Sally!!Yep I understand totally...LOL.

Awesome review, Sally. Loved it that you got glimpse of MB & he responded to you as well as speaking with him. A very dear friend of mine was there & she had an awesome time. Sally, I want to thank you publically for helping her throough the show. Loved it about the shirts & the interview. You go girl. 

Elizabeth? She had a great time. I hadn't seen her at a show in years and she was looking amazing especially for everything she has gone through.

Great pics Sally...thanks for sharing!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey Sally, thanks for your great review! Sorry to hear about the heat, but sounds like you’ve had a fantastic evening anyway. Very cool Michael sang “Soul provider” for that man’s anniversary, so sweet... I hope we get to read the magazine article. :D I’m glad you got your little moment with Michael, despite the fact that you can’t remember what you said! lol At least, you’ll get another chance to talk to him, have a great time in Tarrytown! Take care Sally and thanks again. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service