Welcome everyone to the 2015 Tour Review Thread!   The upcoming year is going to be exciting with many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Those of you attending some of the Florida concerts in January,  2015 may see the upcoming Dreamjobbing winner performing as a backup singer for Michael!!  Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and we may have a Michael Bolton Charities event later in the year, we never know. Michael has multiple projects in the works and he is good at keeping us guessing. I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2015 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2015!! Let the year long concert party begin!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 31481

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for pic description Sylvia, sounds great! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D
Thanks Sylvia and the close up is fantastic, Sylvia !! :). I think I may know who Colby is too., thanks to both for sharing the photos !! :). I am taking you BB's with me tonight in spirit as well as my girlfriend.. I will be back soon with a review, ladies, and hopefully some photos for you all. Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

As I said above, have a blast Kathy T!!!!

We are along for your fun time.

Robin in MD :)

Thanks Robin and I will.....last concert in Oklahoma for now so gotta be fun, fun, fun tonight !! :)))). Hugs,

Hey Sylvie.....I will be thinking of you too in specific when MB sings Georgia tonight ♡. Hugs,

CORRECTION TOO SYLVIA....not the same Colby but the one I know was probably there :). Off to get ready and going. Hugs,

Can't wait to hear from Kerie & Kathy T. Have an awesome time tonight. Thanks for all picture descriptions.

Thanks girl, thinking of you, have a blast! Take care, big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Link into lovely review and photos of Michael on stage last night at Pocola, OK and it comes courtesy of Mary Jane Farmer who posted to Twitter 

http://sceneintown.com/?p=751636

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

Thanks for the link Sylvia: that answers our question about the video background. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Q c Canada :D

Hi Ladies......it was a fantastic night and so much fun. Kelly had a cd signing for her new Never Forever cd and I got to talk to her for a bit.....it was so good to see her again and her voice was fabulous. MB's voice was outstanding....all were top notch. MB had a lot of fun with the audience an especially one woman who yelled out "what room are you staying in".....LOL. He got a marriage proposal too from the same one I think. It was a great night and we had seats next to where MB entered to sing "WAMLAW." My girlfriend and I had a great Christmas present together. We stayed up until 4 in the morning talking......so much fun :). Anyway.....a little mini review for you. Oh.....and Keri and I saw one another at cd signing....so nice to see her and meet her husband Frank too. Forgive me.....I am at a rest stop on the way home and took a minute to touch base. Keri got some awesome photos....she will share with you she said. Not much on my end with photos. I have to get going home now.....so much fun but pooped out....HUGS,

Hey Kathy T. So glad to hear you had a fun night.  That's neat Kelly is signing her CD's.  Thanks for the heads up on that I look forward to hearing more about it when you can. Safe travels.

Robin in MD :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service