Welcome everyone to the 2015 Tour Review Thread!   The upcoming year is going to be exciting with many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Those of you attending some of the Florida concerts in January,  2015 may see the upcoming Dreamjobbing winner performing as a backup singer for Michael!!  Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and we may have a Michael Bolton Charities event later in the year, we never know. Michael has multiple projects in the works and he is good at keeping us guessing. I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2015 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2015!! Let the year long concert party begin!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 31481

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Kerie and thanks for another great review! Sounds like despite the weather, the atmosphere was pretty warm. Glad to hear “Georgia” is still the encore. Thanks for the heads up about the mugs: we never seem to get anything but T-shirts up here. Thanks again for the review Kerie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Hi Kerie!! Thanks for a great review and SUPER photos!! Michael looked right at you!! Woohoo!! Glad to hear he was in a chatty mood as that makes everyone so comfy and best of friends!! haha Thanks for sharing your concert here with us!! I am STILL waiting for mine....where are you MB????? ;)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks Kerie and Kathy for great reviews ..... thanks !!! :)   Obviously delighted to hear you both had such a good time and enjoyed the show.  Just to say Kerie the venue itself was showing no seats and in fact earlier on when it was first sold out they put out a further ten seats and then when they were gone a further ten were added so looks as though a lot didn't bother to turn up which, boy oh boy, I sure don't understand !!!!  

Thanks too for all the pictures for lovely to see and MB and Kelly are looking well.....thanks for those !!! :)  Great too to hear about the official mugs being sold and hope Joe brings them over to the UK ... hope so !!! :)  Hoping too you both get plenty of concerts in 2016.

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

Thanks Sylvia and you are correct about the concert being sold out....it was. There were a few no shows and people wanting to still buy tickets....too bad the ones wanting a ticket could not get one being there were seats available but the venue has no way of knowing of course about no shows. We were on the fourth row and there were a few seats open there too but it was still a great crowd :). Keri and I got one of the last mugs left....they are a hit no doubt. I hope you get one too, Sylvia !!!! :). I may have to swim a pond to another concert somewhere too....I will see if I can work on that ;).

Hugs,

Kathy T. :)
Great pics ladies. I enjoyed your reviews. Sounds like a great time.

Thanks for sharing!

Robin in MD :)

Another photo from Durant!

Attachments:

Super photo Linda and thanks for the share .... love those where he is really concentrating and loving it too !!! :)  

Thanks for the review and pics ladies! Looking forward to some more concert announcements soon! Come on Vegas! That will be a party of BBs for sure!

Lynn

Thanks Linda, great photo too !!!! :).

Sounds like a great time coming in Vegas Lynn, have a blast all going !!!! Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

I wish MB would come to Vegas & perhaps next year & a bunc of us BB'S will get together that's for sure. :)

I have posted some pics from Pocola, OK, in the gallery.

Kerie

Thanks so much Kerie for sharing your photos and they are lovely especially those from WAMLAW .... beautiful, thanks again !!! :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service