Welcome everyone to the 2015 Tour Review Thread!   The upcoming year is going to be exciting with many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Those of you attending some of the Florida concerts in January,  2015 may see the upcoming Dreamjobbing winner performing as a backup singer for Michael!!  Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and we may have a Michael Bolton Charities event later in the year, we never know. Michael has multiple projects in the works and he is good at keeping us guessing. I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2015 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2015!! Let the year long concert party begin!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 31481

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Kathy T asked if I would make an album for her photos from Pocola and here is link into album in Gallery.....

http://www.michaelbolton.com/photo/albums/kathy-t-s-pocola-ok-21-no...

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

Thank you Sylvia, I really appreciate your kindness in doing it for me. Big Hug,

Kathy T. :)

The next concert on MB's mini-USA tour is Monday, November 30, 2015 at Mayo Performing Arts Center – Morristown, NJ.

I wish everyone going a fantastic time! As always we love hearing all about the shows and seeing your fun pictures too.

Safe travels to all!!

Robin in MD :)

I know if I were still living in Baltimore, I'd be there in Moristown NJ as I have a friend there. but yes, those going, have an awesome time & you know the deal to bring back reviews. Thanks for all the pictures being shown. :)

The next show on the USA mini-tour is on Wednesday, December 2, 2015 at Packard Music Hall, Warren, OH.

Everyone going have a fun night.  It would be great to see some of the Holiday and Hits concerts reviews here. Let us know what Christmas songs MB is performing!!

Have fun!!

I just heard from someone going to tonight's in New Jersey.

IT HAS BEEN CANCELLED, MB IS ILL.....all I know for now but maybe Gail will let us know something soon.

Yes, I posted in the Date thread and main page. The show is cancelled due to illness. Not sure of any more details but the Mayo wants to reschedule so we will have to wait for that info.  Gail

Thanks Gail. I hope MB gets well soon !! Hugs,

Rescheduled to Feb 16 I think it is.

Hi Sally, Whats wrong with Michael? So sorry to hear this...I feel bad for all of you.

The band said they were finding out as we were. They have no idea. Box office said he's very sick. Kelly saw us at dinner and sat down with us. The show is rescheduled already.

I am glad they could reschedule it at least. OMG we've been down this road before Sally. I'm so sorry for Michael and all of you. I wish him a speedy recovery from whatever it is.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service