Welcome everyone to the 2015 Tour Review Thread!   The upcoming year is going to be exciting with many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Those of you attending some of the Florida concerts in January,  2015 may see the upcoming Dreamjobbing winner performing as a backup singer for Michael!!  Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and we may have a Michael Bolton Charities event later in the year, we never know. Michael has multiple projects in the works and he is good at keeping us guessing. I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2015 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2015!! Let the year long concert party begin!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 31481

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

MB's smile said it all here at the end of the show. I am still working on pictures.

Robin in MD :)

Thanks for share of that pic Robin for a lovely one and looks as though someone has just said something, more than, funny for definitely by Kelly's laughter it looks like it .... thanks !!! :)

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

I adore and love this photo, Robin !!!!! ♡ Thank you for capturing it and posting it, Robin !! :). Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Hi Robin,

Glad you had a fantastic show. I was worried about him being ill and the Sunday concert.I will be at the Palladium also. Thanks for your great review. Glad fun was had by all and looking forward to an awesome time myself.

Kellie

Hey Kellie, good to read you here! Wishing you a great time at your own concert, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Sylvie,

Thank you, I still don't know what to wear! It is so cold and the skirt suit isn't going to work.Ugh, I will never get used to this Indy weather. I have to dig further in my wardrobe or go shopping.I gained a little weight cause I quit smoking,now some of my nice clothes don't fit right. Age might have a factor too! Maybe he won't notice me.Lol

Hug to you,

Kellie

Hi Kellie, good luck with that one. I had the same predicament earlier this year and went shopping: no better excuse! :D Oh I'm sure it's not your age: they just make clothes smaller now, don't you know? ;D Take good care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

I forget where you are Kelly but to all of you have gone to & are going to shows, enjoy. Neat about all photos. :(((((((( for me. I'm oh! so! IMPATIENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm glad for all though.

Kelly, we all get self conscious of our weight & such & how we look but as long as you look nice, Michael no doubt would pass judgement. I have to keep telling myself that too. I'm extremely self conscious on how I look. Like I said, all of you have fun.

Robin R,

I'm in Indianapolis, had a little snow here yesterday,cold weather is going to stick around for a while.I wish I never had found Klon Dike Ice cream bars. LOL !!! He would probably tell me to keep my fat a-- out of the frig.OMG they are so good though.

Thanks for words of encouragement, I will let you all know how it goes.

Kellie

Thanks for the photo shares! Loved them all.

HI everyone, I jupst posted my Warren, OH pics in the gallery.  Here is the link.

http://www.michaelbolton.com/photo/albums/warren-ohio-12-2-2015

Enjoy!

Robin in MD :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service