Welcome everyone to the 2015 Tour Review Thread!   The upcoming year is going to be exciting with many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Those of you attending some of the Florida concerts in January,  2015 may see the upcoming Dreamjobbing winner performing as a backup singer for Michael!!  Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and we may have a Michael Bolton Charities event later in the year, we never know. Michael has multiple projects in the works and he is good at keeping us guessing. I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2015 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2015!! Let the year long concert party begin!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 31481

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh! Robin! Loved your review. I felt like I was sitting beside you & Jeff. I agree with Kathy from Tulsa feeling like she was there too. Loved the interaction you had with Michael---Jeff's too. Thanks for the review. Would have love to have heard Santa Claus Is Coming To Town though. :) Thanks again, girl.

Thanks so much for that review Robin and for the laughs especially MB making the comment about you  and Jeff still talking after the 145 to 4 shows.....love that one !!! :)   Thanks too for share of pics but have to say those ganglion/cyst type lumps on his arms do look a lot worse and hope there is no way they are painful.

Thanks again Robin and glad Jeff did have a great time and maybe next year he will make it to FIVE shows !!! lol

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

You are welcome Sylvia. I know those spots on his arms show up on the pics.   I hope he's ok with those too.

Yeah maybe it will be 5 for Jeff next year. I am still working on photos.  Just put one up of Jason and Kelly rockin out on the horns! That was fun to watch!

Trying to get up some Christmas decorations today too since I have to go back to work tomorrow! Ugh

So multi-tasking here. Hope to get pics up in the gallery soon.

Slipping some in here as I edit them!LOL

Robin in MD :)

Hey Gail, Yes all the show ones were w/o flash so the one with Kelly and Jason is w/o it and at the end the house lights were up a bit longer with him signing the record and all.  I think I kept it off taking the ones with Kelly and Jeff at the table too, I don't remember turning it back on. LOL  I had to lighten some of my concert ones on the computer but I got quite a few I think are pretty good, some better than others as usual. You remember at The Bushnell I was able to take them sitting right at the stage w/o flash and using the motion setting like you shared with me.  I remembered!! :)

Glad you like the pics, I hope to get a set up in the gallery tomorrow.  

I loved your review, Robin !! :). I felt I was there with you in many ways too.....lovely evening for you and hubby. You have a sweet Christmas memory made together. I was just listening to MB singing Santa Claus Is Coming To Town over the weekend. He helped me to pull out my decorations ;). Not to offend anyone and their preferences of female entertainers but I have always loved Kelly on stage with MB....they are perfectly grand together !! :). LOL....love Jason and her on sax in the photo and short clip of video I saw somewhere. The venue was no doubt beautiful. 145 concerts ? I reached 9 last month since 2010. However, watch out if this woman gets to retire soon !! ;).
Thanks for sharing, Robin, and looking forward to your photos :).

Thanks Robin for another great review. We live your concerts vicariously through you girl so no complaints about the length of your reviews. :D Thanks always for all the details and glad you and hubby had such a great time. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Thanks Sylvie, sometimes I know I get long-winded and don't want to bore you all.  LOL  Things come to my head as I'm typing!! Glad you enjoyed it.  Hope you have some shows coming up soon too!

Hi again Robin,  we enjoy your extra details, since that's what makes concerts different and special.  As far as upcoming shows,  thanks for the good word but fans out West are due before me so I can be patient and wait until the new CD's out. :D Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Thanks for another great review Robin!! And lucky you to get another guitar pic!! Woohoo!!! Glad Jeff is having a great time also for our husbands do truly enjoy us wives having a great time too :) It is all good fun!! Cute pics with Jeff and Kelly also. I hope to catch a concert with her if she pops in every so often! How festive that MB adds a Christmas song also!! Sounds like fun was had by both of you and another concert memory for you to ponder...lol Off to read your other reviews!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Such great photos with Jeff and Kelly!!! Good for you because Bob stops at taking photos!! lol But....at least he continues to go with me to MB concerts ;) Thanks for sharing!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks for sgmharing your very nice photos, Robin :). Glad your hubby had such a great time and got a little fan VIP treatment too meeting Kelly :).
Happy for you that you 2 got away to an MB concert together too, girl. Great memories for you both !! :). Thanks for sharing your fun photos and love the one of Kelly and Jason too !! :). Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Thanks so much Kathy T. Yes it was a lot of fun and good way to put it, Jeff getting the VIP treatment with Kelly!!LOL

Glad you liked the pics.  I will post more of them in the gallery when I can.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service