Welcome everyone to the 2015 Tour Review Thread!   The upcoming year is going to be exciting with many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Those of you attending some of the Florida concerts in January,  2015 may see the upcoming Dreamjobbing winner performing as a backup singer for Michael!!  Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and we may have a Michael Bolton Charities event later in the year, we never know. Michael has multiple projects in the works and he is good at keeping us guessing. I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2015 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2015!! Let the year long concert party begin!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 31481

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for the great review Robin Md!!! Sounds like  a great crowd which makes for a super concert. Very sweet that MB says hi to you...woohoo!! You mentioned standing during the songs so did you get to go to the stage or was it already so close that there was no reason to move to the stage? Just wondering...lol I soooo missed not going to the stage in Friant!!!! Sounds like Jeff enjoyed himself also!! Hopefully he will meet MB in the future....always another time ;) I sure enjoy all of Michael's bantering during the concert :) Dang...I thought MB would be singing one of our choices by now. Hopefully soon as I thought he mentioned a while back about having a few surprises coming on this tour or something to that effect. Your photos are super also Robin!! Thanks for fun review once again!!

Kathy ad LAFD Bob

Hey Kathy R, Michael was mentioning he was organizing songs for a new tour concept by the end of the year. My guess is since his Detroit documentary and companion CD are pending, he just might  build the new show around Motown, but throw in some of our suggestions to mix it up. Now wouldn't that be something? :D Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

At least now we know his new tour concept looks more like involving the new CD he hopes to have finished in summer, according to him, and somehow I wouldn't be surprised if "new tour concept" could have something to do with backing singers.  As the two girls who won competition have yet to appear and as there were a lot of exceptionally good singers who auditioned, maybe Michael's mind is working on how to use new and good talent.  Please remember these are just my thoughts and my opinion.

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Sylvia, speculations are one of the fun parts of being what Michael calls being a: "Bolton buzzer", which is grabbing stitches of information and running with them... ;D I'm sure we'll find out soon enough, but it is exciting to keep guessing! :D Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Oh Robin,
That concert was so special for you and Jeff I know. I am so glad he was able to go with you. Now he will have to go again so he can meet MB possibly or at least to talk to him at the car. I love your review and I know those "Hi Robin's" are special to you too, as Robin R. said I think earlier, after all of the concerts you have been too I know MB appreciates your support very much ;). Nice Jeff was able to talk to Milo too and you were able to talk to Jason. You had a very nice evening :)).

Glad you enjoyed Amanda too !! :). Sounds like she fits well with MB as well in the duets.

I am glad you are back home safely with some great memories and thanks for mentioning Sweet Home Chicago.....that made me smile big ;)).

Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Thanks Kathy T. Of course I always think of you when he does Sweet Home Chicago as you love it as much as I do.

Yes Jeff and I had a fun time enjoying this concert together. I don't know when he will go again but now maybe he will every once in a great while, never know. LOL He told me he really did enjoy the music too and said how good the whole show was! He's not a big concert goer anymore and that made me smile! I really wanted him to like it and enjoy it for the music too.

Robin in MD :)

Hey Robin,

I do appreciate you thinking of me on SHC very much ;). I almost did not get back on the site, my phone Internet which is all I have is acting up again :((. I went into a momentary panic too. More concerts to come this weekend too so my Internet I hope stays okay.

I hope Jeff does go with you at least every once and awhile. I wrote fast because it is Friday night at work but I also meant to say I am glad all of you BB's got to meet up and visit too. I hope we will hear from a few of them too :).

Looking forward to your photos and anyone elses who would like to post theirs as well. ENJOY YOUR CLOUD, ROBIN !!! :)).

Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

P.S. to my Durham, NC review.

I just remembered something today that MB also said on stage during the show Wednesday night. Someone in the audience yelled out Jack Sparrow!! MB smiled and said "the gift that keeps on giving!!" and then proceeded to share the number of views on Youtube and also cautioned the audience to keep the kids away from it. LOL That was a cute one and I forgot it till a while ago.  Just thought I would add that in!!

Thanks for up-date Robin and anymore you remember more than appreciated !!! :)

Sylvia.  YWSF   27

This is an awesome hightlight @ MB shows is meeting up with BB'S & I love it. Thanks to Michael, I've met quite a few BB'S & Hope to meet more. I know a special someone who's seeing Michael Soon & can't wait to read her review either.

I am working on photos from the Durham, NC show. Here is one I love of him grinning and playing guitar during Sweet Home Chicago. I have to say please ignore the wrong date on later ones, I lost the date when I changed batteries in a rush and no time sitting there to fix it. LOL  I think I got enough for an album. Will put them up soon.

Enjoy this one!

Hi all, here is the link to my Durham, NC album.  

http://www.michaelbolton.com/photo/albums/durham-pac-durham-nc-3-4-...

Enjoy!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service