Welcome everyone to the 2015 Tour Review Thread!   The upcoming year is going to be exciting with many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Those of you attending some of the Florida concerts in January,  2015 may see the upcoming Dreamjobbing winner performing as a backup singer for Michael!!  Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and we may have a Michael Bolton Charities event later in the year, we never know. Michael has multiple projects in the works and he is good at keeping us guessing. I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2015 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2015!! Let the year long concert party begin!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 31481

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you  all for the invite. What a cool place ....so much kind words and all that love for Michael....

Yes, a bit embarrassed at 1st to share the name, thought people might think I was  weird. What's weird is that the date on the 1st photo posted on this page was her 20th b'day....  I added Marie to it after my grandmother.

I hope to attend his concerts that come my way....love the music and the ...

Seriously thinking of attending that concert in Lancaster if tickets are still available.!!!!!

Go for it Usha....nothing to lose and glad you are enjoying the site !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Pamela, Thanks for your review. Loved it. Those who are in Connecticut tonight, I pray all is having an awesome time & hope there will be reviews. :)

I spoke with someone who went to tonight's show & said it was awesome. She had front row seats, I do believe. She said Michael performed well. :) Just thought I'd let all of you know.

Welcome Pamela and thank you for sharing your special concert moments....it is an incredible experience to watch and hear MB perform each and everytime and again thanks for sharing :).

Kathy T. :)
Thank you too very much Usha for sharing your magical evening with MB. Glad you had such a great time and got front row seating too !! :).

Thanks Robin R. and glad to hear your friend had a great concert. Hugs,

Thanks too ladies for the articles and photos....Some great pics ! :) Hugs,

Thanks again Usha and glad Taryn enjoyed.....didn't realize she was with you.   Glad to hear too that you are enjoying looking through everything on these pages....keep looking and keep joining in for as we say: "the more the merrier" !!! lol

Here is a link which contains a blog with a review and a picture of Michael at last night's show and it comes courtesy of Kristen Jensen...... 

http://www.kristenjensen.com/2015/03/26/photographing-michael-bolton/

A beautiful photo from last night's show of Ashley, Michael, Amanda and Nelson in final line-up and this comes courtesy of Roger Marcon. 

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend.

Another lovely photo from last night's show and this one comes courtesy of girl who I will call "M" for the moment, unless she comes in here herself, for it also carries a lovely story with it that she has shared with me.   As you will see from photo M met Michael at a M&G they had at last night's show which came along with ticket and accompanying her is her 9 year old daughter.   You will note that Michael is holding a penguin and the penguin belongs to M's daughter and she takes him everywhere with her and MB asked about him and when he was told he asked if he could hold him (Harold) for the photos....I thought that was so darn sweet of Michael and what a lovely memory for him to have created for that little girl, lovely !!! :)

Beautiful pictures!!! Thank you very much for posting here, Sylvia!

Petra (Germany)

Thought would share a tweet that the Ridgefield Playhouse has just put out about last night .....

"Ridgefield Playhouse @RPlayhouse   

mood last night before the show!"

......and photo they have put with tweet shows a spiral notebook which is called: "Current Mood : MISCHIEVOUS" and it has the picture of a "mischievous" smiley face on it.  Wonder just what MB was getting up to for them to post that and would certainly have loved to have been there ????????? lol

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service