Welcome everyone to the 2015 Tour Review Thread!   The upcoming year is going to be exciting with many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Those of you attending some of the Florida concerts in January,  2015 may see the upcoming Dreamjobbing winner performing as a backup singer for Michael!!  Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and we may have a Michael Bolton Charities event later in the year, we never know. Michael has multiple projects in the works and he is good at keeping us guessing. I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2015 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2015!! Let the year long concert party begin!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 31481

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sylvia, thanks for all of these photos and I just adore MB holding that penguin......how very sweet and what a lovely meet and greet memory as you said.

Thanks too for posting Kristen's write up. Good to see an article that shares the awesomeness of MB !! ;). Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Michael has just been on Twitter and amongst the tweets he has put out he has sent this one along with photo and picture is of a bouquet of red roses and placed above that he has put his banana shaped cellular....lol  What someone has done is they have got one of the kid's boxes for carrying a banana in and have put on it musical notes and then in different coloured lettering: "MB CELLULAR".  Here is MB's tweet along with photo

"Michael BoltonVerified account @mbsings 29m29 minutes ago

Thanks to a fan for the clever gift!!

Can let you know that Wendi McClendon-Covey has replied by saying:  "Amazing !!! Love it !"

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Cute one Sylvia, thanks! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Hi folks and an addition to the story of "M" and her daughter at the concert at the Ridgefield Playhouse, Ridgefield, CT on 25th and it is to say that I have permission to now say her name is Mary Beth so it was a case of MB met MB...LOL    Can also tell you that Mary Beth was one of the ones who got a personal message from Michael in 2013 when he did the Christmas messages with Honda and here is a link into the message MB sent ..... https://youtu.be/eET0rhxo2ec   When she entered the competition Mary Beth sent a picture of herself and her daughter as part of her entry.  Also can let you know that concert in Ridgefield was Mary Beth's second one for her first took place at Englewood last year but this was a first time concert for her daughter and she has posted on Twitter the professional photo from the M&G and also sent me copies as one she has done is a close up, taken from the pic, of just MB and her daughter which are below.  They are beautiful, especially of Harold, who has got centre stage; hope you enjoy !!! :)

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thank you very much for this beautiful Pictures, Sylvia. And for this wonderful MB-smile! This makes my day!!

Petra (Germany)

Thanks Sylvia, These are Adorable pics & Mary Beth looks soooo Happy to be right by our Michael:)! Harold is a Cutie, too:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

I would like to thank everyone for the posts! And a warm welcome to all new members!

Petra (Germany)

Great story and cute photos! I saw them over on Twitter too. Adorable!!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing here, maybe they would like to post their own story here too?  Just a thought. I was hoping for a few more reviews from the recent concerts.

Maybe some folks will still come in and post.  (Joy--hint, hint! :):))

Robin in MD :)

As a new member of the Michael Bolton discussion forum, I wanted to share our first Michael Bolton concert experience with the group. We are so proud of our native son, Michael Bolton. What a fantastic artist he truly is.

Enjoy my music blog post of last night's private show at Mohegan Sun.

http://musicofourheart.me/2015/03/28/michael-bolton-at-mohegan-sun/

Thank you very much Mr. Jennings for coming in here on his official site and sharing your blog review of MB's show. He's amazing isn't he, no one can sing it like MB and I've been traveling over 20 years to see him as many fans do.  He's the best and I am glad you had a great time enjoying his music!!!  He's a heck of a guitar player, and one of my fav parts of the show he does now is Sweet Home Chicago!!!

He gives me chills singing Nessun Dorma!  My first live concert experience was in CT in 1994 seeing him sing at Yale University with Orchestra New England, I was totally hooked after that trip and concert!!! LOL

Thanks again for sharing with all of us here!

Robin,

You're welcome. Wow you saw him in his birthplace city New Haven. Excellent.

Ed

Yes we did. That was a fun trip, I've been to CT many times when he had his MBC Charities events there and other concerts over the years and golf events too in more recent times.

Thanks again for sharing with us here!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service