Welcome everyone to the 2015 Tour Review Thread!   The upcoming year is going to be exciting with many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Those of you attending some of the Florida concerts in January,  2015 may see the upcoming Dreamjobbing winner performing as a backup singer for Michael!!  Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and we may have a Michael Bolton Charities event later in the year, we never know. Michael has multiple projects in the works and he is good at keeping us guessing. I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2015 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2015!! Let the year long concert party begin!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 31481

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

MB rocked it tonight!! Opened with Soul Provider. My last two shows he didn't! ! We also had Steel Bars. In a trade off tho no Nessun Dorma. He was funny and sounded wonderful! Best part was we saw Gail and her hubby and sat close to them and also Nic and her daughter. More when I get home. I took a few pics during second half. They were stopping people early on so I relaxed and enjoyed the show.

MB saw me when he first walked out and said hi and several times smiled down at familiar faces down front. We had second row center on left just past the stool at the piano and no one sat front row in front of us. We moved up when he went into the audience!!! That worked.
Show number 141was awesome!
Robin in MD :)

Awesome with the descriptions of photos. Robin, neat going to the show. Awesome you saw Gail & her hubby. I'm glad Michael said hi to you. Can't wait to read your full review. Travel safely.

He did do Steel Bars...waiting to catch it and cut his head off!!LOL As Robin said it was a fantastic show...so glad I was able to work out going!!

WOW, WOW, WOW Gail and all is forgiven for cutting off poor Michael's head when the shot turned out like that.....WOW....what a shot and definitely one for the "al-BUM" !!!! LOL   What you certainly get from pic is a good perspective of just how high he actually jumps....one fit guy for 62, yeah, one FIT guy !!!    Thanks for share of pics and so glad you got to go and had a great time....wonderful to hear Gail, wonderful  !!! :)

Also thanks a million Robin for your "mini" review and glad you had super time as well !!! :)

For Sylvie and Robin R pics Gail has put in show, in first one, which is a close up of Michael in side profile, and although you can see part of mike up toward his face, he is not singing and in fact has mouth closed as are his eyes too....it is a very thought provoking pose and a beautiful one.  In second pic, as Gail says, she cut of his head and it is taken at end of "Steel Bars" when Michael always leaps in the air and his crash back down to earth, cues the music to stop.  She has caught picture from his shoulders down and you can see he has his right arm in the air ready to bring it down when he lands but what Gail has captured is, his body in a perfectly straight line, suspended in air, and it is a back and right side shot.  She has also captured Drew on the drums in the pic and it is a great shot of his drum kit.  Even though Michael's head is missing I would class it as one of the best photos of him I have seen in ages.....LOL and I will say, WOW, again !!!

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks for all MB goodies Robin, Gail and Sylvia, much appreciated, can't wait to hear more! Take care and hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Great jump shot at end of Steel Bars Gail! ! I took one too but got more the top of himLOL

Thanks for posting these!

Thanks Robin for giving us a mini review :). Sounds already like it was a super night !! ;).

Glad you were able to work out going Gail and great pics too, thank you :). Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Amazing pics. Wish we were there. Seems you guys had so much fun !

Luvvv the bum shot...

The next show on Michael's tour is  at Ruth Eckerd Hall, Clearwater, FL on Wednesday, April 8, 2015!

I wish everyone a great time. MB was awesome last night in Newport News, VA so I hope that those going tomorrow night see a rockin good concert!!!

Hi everyone. Thanks for your responses.  I love Gail's jump shot of MB too!!LOL We always try for those!!  If we put hers and my pic together I think we'd have his full body!!LOL   We got back to my house a while ago. The drive down was tiring yesterday with lots of stop and delayed traffic but we breezed on up to where I live today in record time. The venue was beautiful and the weather was very nice yesterday.  Was like we found spring finally.

I will work on the few pics I got and put them in the gallery tonight or tomorrow and write up a review. It was another fun Bolton adventure. 

The encore last night was Georgia, and I got a few good photos. He sat right in front of us so that was perfect!!! I didn't get alot or as many good photos in Newport News, sorry guys. I'll put a few I did get in the gallery.  Not being able to take many was a bummer and then I tried to not use a flash.

I will make a little album for the gallery.

Here is one of him singing Georgia and my jump shot that's the top half when he landed!! Just after Gail got hers.LOL I tried!!!  And I didn't catch it at the time but my camera was a day off, sorry guys.  I hope for better pics in Lancaster in June.

Robin in MD:)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service