Welcome everyone to the 2015 Tour Review Thread!   The upcoming year is going to be exciting with many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Those of you attending some of the Florida concerts in January,  2015 may see the upcoming Dreamjobbing winner performing as a backup singer for Michael!!  Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and we may have a Michael Bolton Charities event later in the year, we never know. Michael has multiple projects in the works and he is good at keeping us guessing. I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2015 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2015!! Let the year long concert party begin!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 31481

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great pics as usual Robin!

Lynn

Thanks Lynn, I appreciate it.

Robin in MD :)

Awesome Gail & Robin. Thanks for all picture descriptions. Now. Cool Michael's gonna be in Clearwater FL on Wednesday. Wish I could be there. The 1st person that came to my mind is Judine. I could be wrong but I think she lived there at one time or another.

Here are a few more pictures I got.  We didn't really take pictures until he was in the audience for WAMLAW because they announced no photos at all but by then everyone had sort of relaxed and started. I enjoyed watching without a camera in front of me but glad I was able to get a few.

Thanks for posting these Gail and you got some really nice ones too. I love that last close up shot and the expression on MB's face in these and the guitar gesture !! :). Hugs,

Kathy T. :).

Gorgeous pics Gail!!! Especially the piano one...oh yes!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Awesome pics! Thanks for sharing!!

Lynn

You got some good ones Gail!  I know I was afraid to take any earlier too and the ushers were coming into aisles and stopping people. It was fun to relax and enjoy the first part and not have to worry with pic taking too. I agree!!

Thanks for posting yours!!

Robin in MD :)

Your photos are wonderful Gail! Thanks for sharing.

These are great, Gail! Thanks for sharing!

Anna (in MO)

Thanks for share of those pics Gail.....absolutely super, love them all !!! :)

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend.

Gorgeous photos. thank you. Is anyone going to Mohegan Sun Pocono ? , I have a ticket for the show but still need to make travel arrangements, only if I can book the room.

Awesome photos. thx 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service