Welcome everyone to the 2015 Tour Review Thread!   The upcoming year is going to be exciting with many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Those of you attending some of the Florida concerts in January,  2015 may see the upcoming Dreamjobbing winner performing as a backup singer for Michael!!  Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and we may have a Michael Bolton Charities event later in the year, we never know. Michael has multiple projects in the works and he is good at keeping us guessing. I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2015 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2015!! Let the year long concert party begin!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 31481

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

http://www.michaelbolton.com/photo/albums/mb-concert-newport-news-v...

Above is a link to my album from the Newport News, VA concert. I hope you like them.

Enjoy!

Robin in MD :)

Great photos as usual, Robin. Fingers crossed that he'll have a concert in my neck of the woods.

Anna (in MO)

Thanks Anna, I hope so too for your sake. You are due for a show or two!

Me too, Anna. Wishing for a show in my neck of the woods as well. We just have to be patient though it's tough. :)

I hope so for you too Robin!!

You got some really nice photos Robin and glad you at least got these but were able to enjoy the concert too. Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Thanks Kathy T, I appreciate that, none of them grabbed me this time but hopefully they are ok. You all enjoy them, that is what matters!! I like to share what I have that's worth sharing. I had alot of blurry ones this time I deleted. LOL Get some good with the bad!

Yes it was nice to relax and just lean on the empty seat in front of me for the first part and enjoy watching MB!

Thanks for album Robin for a terrific set of photos and love the final line-up one and wonder what was in that gift bag !!! LOL  Thanks again !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend

Nic's daughter gave him that bag during Georgia! Sorry it blocked Brian!! I couldn't get a shot around the bag on the piano to get him in the line-up!!L

Thanks Sylvia!

GREAT photos Robin!! I love the one toward the end when he is pointing down....I believe that might be during ANMHE?? Anyway...I like that candid shot :)) They all are great photos Robin and don't worry about the date for our Michael is timeless and ageless so who needs a date to enjoy??? Not me :)))) Thanks for sharing!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Now Robin I forgot to mention the grabbers and there were several :). I always love the shots of MB looking up so serene and the 2nd line of photos with MB turned towards the band and of course thanks so much too for including Drew ;). It has been a very busy day at work and I am just pooped out. I looked at every photo and you got some really great shots. The consideration of the person who is able to get and take photos to share with us is appreciated very much always. THANKS GIRL.......HUGS,

Kathy T. :)

Neat about all photos being shown. Robin, your pics must not be too bad, girl. :) You're getting some neat comments on them & I'm glad.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service