Welcome everyone to the 2015 Tour Review Thread!   The upcoming year is going to be exciting with many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Those of you attending some of the Florida concerts in January,  2015 may see the upcoming Dreamjobbing winner performing as a backup singer for Michael!!  Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and we may have a Michael Bolton Charities event later in the year, we never know. Michael has multiple projects in the works and he is good at keeping us guessing. I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2015 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2015!! Let the year long concert party begin!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 31481

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you Sylvia for the great pictures!

Petra (Germany)

Hi Gail, you girls & guys had old but new memories & cool you & Nic met. :) I know someone who's going to the show tomorrow. :)

Thanks Sylvia and they are very nice photos !! :). Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Thanks for your concurring review Gail :) I am glad to hear I am not the only one not great with set lists!! lol Glad your hubby enjoyed the show and recognized the songs!! We all have our favs. Does he have a favorite song Gail? I know my husband LOVES Soul of My Soul :) Would love to hear that live one day because Bob would really enjoy that :))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi folks and here is a link into a set/album of photos on FB taking by Pat Tompkins at concert last night which she has sent to me on Twitter....enjoy !!! :)

https://www.facebook.com/pat.tompkins.37/media_set?set=a.1020668211...

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Pat got some great pics!

Robin in MD :)

THANKS SO  MUCH for the latest reviews and photos!!! Love them!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone, I'll be back later with a review from Anniston and a couple of pics. Concert was great.

Lynn

Hey Lynn, I cannot wait to read it and see your pics girl. I'm so glad you got to go!!!!

Anniston Part One.

Hello everyone. Had a great time in Anniston and thought I'd come on and share since we have a little bit of a dry spell between concerts coming up. Hopefully we will keep seeing more concerts added soon!
First, I have to tell you I am a major weenie driver. I hate driving, especially on the highway and had been seriously worrying about this drive because of the recent severe weather rolling through. Thunderstorms were predicted for most of the day so I just watched the weather, picked the best looking break between storms, said a prayer, and left. God heard me and blessed me with only a tiny bit of rain and the rest mostly sunshine! Yes!
After checking into the hotel, I went to scope out the venue (but of course). It was a performing arts center right in the middle of a high school. A little different, but nice. It was in the middle of an older residential neighborhood. Saw Drew walking down the street, guess he had a craving for a slushie and was walking to the local corner store :) Went back for show time, interesting crowd for sure. This was a venue that has season ticket holders, and this particular crowd was a country club old money kind of crowd. And old is a key word here...There were also a few people that were obviously very poor and had been given tickets that some patrons had donated. I heard some of the patrons talking about it. Very interesting disparity.
I had no idea where my seat was until the very last minute because of the season ticket situation, so when she was showing me my seat 5th row middle, I spotted the tape on the floor near 6th row end and asked if that seat was taken. She said no and I took that one of course.
The concert started 15 minutes late. The band came on stage but the house lights stayed on. There was a weird delay, and when MB finally came out he said, "In all my years of performing I've never had  that problem, they couldn't figure out how to turn off the house lights". Everyone laughed and show gets started with him seated with You don't know me and Dock of the bay. Standard set from here on out. He sounded great and looked awesome. No Nessun Dorma. When he was introducing the duets part, and he said "the thing about Duets is that it can get lonely singing them alone" a lady 4th row center stood up and yelled "Michael I will be happy to help you out". Lots of laughter and he laughed and thanked her. Amanda came out and he said " You got out here just in time! Someone just volunteered to take your place". Cute.

Hey Lynn, I loved part 1. Congrats on getting a great seat!!  I am so glad the weather cooperated for you!!!!   OMG that's so funny that the house lights wouldn't go down.. Crazy!!!!  Good one with the lady saying she would sing with MB...Thanks for posting, bummer no Nessun Dorma or Soul Provider.  Did he start with To Love Somebody?  You don't know me is usually later or did he change it up? Just wondered.

Looking forward to reading part 2!!!!

Sorry, you are right. To love somebody started. Got my thoughts going faster than my fingers lol.

Lynn

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service